OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys
smile.gif
i'm looking for a german translation team! I'd like to translate some English and Japanse games into german and make them playable for everybody, who only speaks german. If there is anybody, who wants to join the One-Man (at the moment
wink.gif
) Team, please contact me.
MSN: [email protected]

----

Hey Leute
smile.gif
ich bin momentan auf der Suchen nach fähigen Leuten die die Lust dazu haben, mit mir gemeinsam englische oder japanische NDS Spiele ins deutsche zu übersetzen. Ich selbst habe bisher noch keine Erfahrungen im Bereich Romhacking gesammelt. Bedauerlicherweise ... Jeder fängt klein an. Und genau das habe ich vor. Klein anzufangen. Und zwar mit euch
wink.gif
Ich kann bis jetzt lediglich bei der Übersetzung von englischen Sätzen helfen. Ja, ich möchte sogar behaupten das ich dafür ein kleines Talent hab'
wink.gif
. Bei weiterhin bestehenden Fragen bezüglich diesem Thema und natürlich bei Intresse, melde dich bitte bei
[email protected] (Auch MSN Adresse). Freue mich auf dich
wink.gif

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mhn, I don't really see any sense in it after all. I mean, seriously, if people are too lazy to learn the basics of English (which you get taught in school) and looking up a few harder words (which is about all you need for most games), they just don't deserve playing those games at all. And if "being too young to know the proper English" is the counter-argument for my statement, well, growing up and spending some effort at learning helps with that too. :3

Seriously, I just don't see why I should spent my free time doing something for ppl who are too lazy to learn a language that's a) not that hard to learn and b) very important for most jobs and many common life situations anyways. Just a waste of time in my opinion.

Anyways, good luck with finding some ppl willing to help out, but count me out. :>

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Well there are a lot of groups translating games from English to their native language. Playing a game in your native language is always (at least when properly translated) a better experience than playing it in English (even if you have good knowledge of it). ^^

Regarding the OP: sorry but my German is very very bad so I can't help. XD

Aufwiedersehen!

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DaRk_ViVi said:
Playing a game in your native language is always (at least when properly translated) a better experience than playing it in English (even if you have good knowledge of it). ^^
Mhn, I prefer playing games in English rather than playing them in German, because too many things sound waaay too silly in German.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them