Looking for ags screens

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by sebastien, Sep 9, 2014.

1. sebastien
    OP

sebastien Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2012
    Canada
    been looking to mod my original GBA and buy a new front glass for it
    can't seem to have decent price...... even chinese sellers seems to have been caught by the ''greedyness of reselling high price''

is there anyway to get those anymore?
    there are tons of pre-modded consoles on ebay but really..........189$ for an advance or 156$ for a old gameboy with a backlight?

help me out guys! i really want to start collecting handheld games but not at a price of a bnib xbox360 or ps3 or wii u or 3dsxl ...or else ill just buy a flash cart and call it a day

2. james50a

james50a Member

Newcomer
    GBAtemp Patron
    james50a is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 4, 2010
    Canada
    what you said honestly doesnt make to much sense to me. if your looking to "collect" handheld games then you most certainly do not want a modded console. having a system modded doesnt make any sense when you can just go out and buy a flashcard that does everything for you anyways for 17$. brand new gba 33$ +new flashcard 17$=50$total which is alot less than some 200$ bullshit that does nothing for you and kills any colectable value.

3. sebastien
    OP

sebastien Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2012
    Canada
    Wait what????????????????

I said.... i am NOT PUTTING 200$ ON A BACKLIGHT VERSION OF A GBA ..... id rather buy new stuff at this price

and who said i was copying games? bro chill pill ?

4. sebastien
    OP

sebastien Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2012
    Canada
    MOD = CHANGE THE SCREEN ..... to be able to enjoy ''REAL GAMES I HAVE'' + GAMEBOY COLOR