Hacking Looking for advice

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So ive got a brand new 3ds XL with Ver 4.2.0-9E and i am wondering should i upgrade to 9.2 like ive seen in many other threads or stay on this firmware and use CFW?

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cheers for the quick reply, but i was looking at how he has that guide setup and my version is 4.2.0-9E and 9E isnt on the list it seems

D

Deleted User

So ive got a brand new 3ds XL with Ver 4.2.0-9E and i am wondering should i upgrade to 9.2 like ive seen in many other threads or stay on this firmware and use CFW?
You have old 3ds... n3ds dont come in 4.5

D

Deleted User

sorry i forget the lingo, its a just a newly bought 3ds xl old version, does the same guide still apply?
Man this is the best guide that covers everything...
But im unsure about kor console cause its one of smaller regions and dumped updates are pretty rare

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive tried that guide, followed it through down to step 9 but when i input the address into my browser ut tells me it cant find an access point? any ideas?

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
only thing i cant understand on this guide is "Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice" was i meant to have a homebrew launcher before i started this guide?

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive tried that browserhax multiple times and as im about to load up the launcher it gives me a black screen up top and red on bottom. I tried reformatting it and starting fresh again but it keeps doing it, any solutions or alternitives?

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried that browserhax multiple times and as im about to load up the launcher it gives me a black screen up top and red on bottom. I tried reformatting it and starting fresh again but it keeps doing it, any solutions or alternitives?
You might need to get another access point. The cheapest option is probably OOThax, but you need another 3ds with homebrew access or a save dongle. But if you want a primary exploit, Cubic Ninja works great. If you want a flashcard that allows you access to all of the access points through games, get a Sky3DS.

If you can though, keep trying to get browserhax to work. It should work eventually.

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got it in the end, the guide is very vague btw sometimes but im slowly doing it. will i have to follow this guide upto part 5 im guessing?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so ive gotten all steps done on page 3 now, and looks like the update worked for rednand so its fully up to date and sysnand is still on old version, slightly confused with lumia though. so can i play cia files with the current setup i have?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it in the end, the guide is very vague btw sometimes but im slowly doing it. will i have to follow this guide upto part 5 im guessing?

so ive gotten all steps done on page 3 now, and looks like the update worked for rednand so its fully up to date and sysnand is still on old version, slightly confused with lumia though. so can i play cia files with the current setup i have?
Yes.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Keep on going though, A9LH is very reliable and is very simple to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.