ROM Hack Looking for a Hard Modder from India

wakkun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So I soft bricked my n3ds XL while trying to downgrade it... yeah. I had to update to the newest 11.0 firmware. I'm looking for anyone who can help me out here.

Any hard modders in India I can send this to?

Thanks

Kartik

Trophies
XP
Country
India
So I soft bricked my n3ds XL while trying to downgrade it... yeah. I had to update to the newest 11.0 firmware. I'm looking for anyone who can help me out here.

Any hard modders in India I can send this to?

Thanks
It would be cost you lot less rs if you take them to a local game repair store and tell them to solder the wires for you or wait a few months till someone finds a way to downgrade it

Last edited by Kartik,
Reactions: Wafflepaint

Kartik

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Its not just a matter of soldering wires. Do they have the material? Can they route and install the port, etc.
Well there are some guides on gbatemp on how to hardmod a n3ds I'm pretty sure they can follow it.Most of the material is available online.The only problem is that op has to chip away a lot of money to buy the parts

b921603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
There are many hardmodders in China who are not on the list. But I cannot help contact them since I do not live in China.

Kartik

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@wakkun I would suggest you wait a few months till someone finds a way to downgarde 11.0 I think it will cost you around 125$ to send your n3dsxl for hardmod if you are willing to chip away a lot of money .And you know out Customs charges a lot of money for importing

Last edited by Kartik,

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@wakkun I would suggest you wait a few months till someone finds a way to downgarde 11.0 I think it will cost you around 125$ to send your n3dsxl for hardmod if you are willing to chip away a lot of money .And you know out Customs charges a lot of money for importing
Lol...a few months. I won't hold my breath on that.

wakkun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Oh boy this is going to be tough. I guess I'll keep looking. If all else fails. I'll have to do this myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?