Hacking Looking for a good DS/GBA Solution

Xlom3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about buying a flash cart that will easily play ds and gba games. I've been reading the new M3 simply has much better ds support than the old m3 players. I would love to get one, but I would also still like to play gba games. I was also hearing about newer games finding a way to block the M3 player/lite? Don't know how true that is.

My question is, should I get a m3 lite for both? or would I be better off getting a m3 ds simply plus a flash cart for slot 2 that takes micro sd cards? If the second option is better, what's the best gba flash cart that takes the micro ds and also fits flush with the ds lite slot 2?

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If money is no issue, a R4/M3 and a M3 lite would be the best for games. Not sure if you're into homebrew or not......

Xlom3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only homebrew I ever really used was Beup. I don't suppose if it came down to it, the r4/m3 could be used as a passkey?

Xlom3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had just read that in the review as I posted. Thanks a ton. Hopefully, the R4 can use my old M3 phat saves, or I'll just load them through it's passme device. Either way Thanks again for the info.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo