imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey noob, there's some rules in these here forums. there's a WTB / WTS part of the forums for non-noobs (over x amount of posts) So don't be all surprised if someone gets in your face about it. Don't want to sound mean or anything.

And IMO the grey shell looks ugly with tht sticker. R4s look sexier white.
biggrin.gif

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
hey noob

Kinda ironic use of the term.

QUOTE said:
there's a WTB / WTS part of the forums for non-noobs (over x amount of posts)

Nice to know. It would be even nicer to know if you told them how many posts *100* they needed to access this forum and where else they could go till then.

... Asking for a R4 shell.. Maybe in the R4 forum..

Too logical?

QUOTE said:
So don't be all surprised if someone gets in your face about it

No one will be in their face because as you described them they are "NEW" and hence dont know where they will be going! Why would you get pissed when they dont know for a legit reason.

And IMO the grey shell looks ugly with tht sticker. R4s look sexier white.

So you got a spare "black" (not grey) one going? No? Well we dont need to know what you think about the white.

-----------

For the record try http://forums.r4ds.net/ where they either will be more receptive or provide you with more relevant replies.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The point of having the trading forum with 100 posts is to protect people against people looking to make a quick buck by selling dodgy things or never paying. To have people posting WTB/WTS outside of the trading forum (aka members with under 100 posts) would defeat the point of having the forum with that protection. So where else can they go till then?? No where on the GBA temp forum until they get 100 legit posts. If you aren't going to respect the set areas of the forum, we might as well have one massive page that every single post gets sent to.

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The point of having the trading forum with 100 posts is to protect people against people looking to make a quick buck by selling dodgy things or never paying. To have people posting WTB/WTS outside of the trading forum (aka members with under 100 posts) would defeat the point of having the forum with that protection.  So where else can they go till then?? No where on the GBA temp forum until they get 100 legit posts. If you aren't going to respect the set areas of the forum, we might as well have one massive page that every single post gets sent to.

Now if that was the initial response to the thread. Thankyou sir.

On the other note, there are some forums which when doing it outside the system quote their ebay handle and other associated visited forums which they have built up some rep, to reassure the safety of the transaction.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a white shell I want to trade for black. Do you know if all the r4 shells are compatible? Mine is an early shell near release.

supermauerbros

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I just read that thread after I posted in this one. Here's hoping for the black. Thanks Breezie.

EDIT - yep I received the grey case that matches the original DS cartridge color.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw