Looking back on the impact you've made in GBATEMP

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I just remembered I wrote a crappy little windows customization guide which counts for something too I guess.
Also nekoleah has some awesome project going which looks like it'll cause quite an impact. And I say he gets off his lazy arse and attempts to make creepwub smiley an official smiley of gbatemp!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Xcalibur said:
I just remembered I wrote a crappy little windows customization guide which counts for something too I guess.
Also nekoleah has some awesome project going which looks like it'll cause quite an impact. And I say he gets off his lazy arse and attempts to make creepwub smiley an official smiley of gbatemp!

+1 for an official creepwub smiley!
yaypsp.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to post a lot in the Testing Area when it was good. EOF SUCKZZZZZZZ

Also I have 0% warn

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've single handedly made 'uNF' a recognizable term to any of the IRC'ers running around here
smileipb2.png

I think i've also found my place as "No, not Toni, the other one with spiky hair..."
tongue.gif

I joined an "avatar clique" with toni for a few rounds now. (my Wham! into his Barbie®..... wait, that just sounds awful. >_> Kinda like a really fucked up instruction sheet :shudder:)

OH! And i've made my mark with THE BEARD OF DOOOOOOM!
wink.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:
You are nothing. Talk to me when you are solely responsible for staff members losing staff status, and have around 4 or 5 releases with poorly writen insults directed towards you in the nfo.
i find it ridiculously sad that this is what you brag about.

i have contributed nothing.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
DrKupo said:
You are nothing. Talk to me when you are solely responsible for staff members losing staff status, and have around 4 or 5 releases with poorly writen insults directed towards you in the nfo.
i find it ridiculously sad that this is what you brag about.

i have contributed nothing.

This was supposed to be a quickreply but Im too lazy to hit back button. Sorry Tiny!

Ive contributed nothing substantial, have put in a lot of man-hours helping people though. Also my new Avatar is much cooler than you can tell from that tiny rectangle =/

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
smileipb2.png

Plus I've posted a shitload of news and probably done some other stuff. creep is the best, though

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, apart from 1700+ posts, nothing really.
I just helped science (?) have fun calling me Salad Man Tits and Orc laughing at me
tongue.gif

Other than that I am just a background character
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And you don't have to have made a huge impact to be a good member! I love you all!

Except moozxy

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I've done nothing much, posted a little bit of homebrew, a few nds releases, contributed to large spam in the testing area (massive desu spam and blank post spam). and helped a few noobs in the flashcard forum. As for IRC, I just screw around on occasion (read: 90% of the time I'm active), voice anyone that's active (mostly), and recently I cleaned up the ban list. I also (poorly) hosted an Idle RPG bot for a little while, now Jdbye hosts the good Gamesurge version and I'm just a bot admin.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've probably made the temp a bit less enjoyable for many people.
dry.gif

bp2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made a guide for cioscorp that many people liked and others didnt so i deleted it

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the comments I've received over the last year or so, I'd say my avatar has had an impact on a few Tempers.

That, and I've written a few reviews for the site, mainly when JPH was doin' the Temper Post thing.
moogle.gif

Honestly, though, I come to GBATemp because it's low impact, and I like it that way. Folks are generally civil, yet there isn't too much of that clique thing going on. It's a casual community that is enjoyable to hang out at. In kind, I try not to have much of an impact, either, other than to perhaps nourish an interest in gaming, simply because it interests me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I don't normally eat there,in fact been years, but wifey took grandkids, and brought back a...