Lonpos, PSP homebrew, that uses DRM

tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Lonpos, PSP homebrew, that uses DRM
I wonder what Sony would think about this.
QUOTE(wraggster;2148138718) said:
Xart has released a new beta of his game for the PSP which amusingly contains DRM, not sure why the need for it but oh well

Working BETA version of the game.
Lonpos
26th September DRM
Lonpos (alternately Lon-pos or LONPOS) is a logic puzzle game in which the player must fit a fixed number of beaded game pieces of various shapes, called pentominoes, to fill a set area such as a rectangle or pyramid. Lonpos was named after its creator.

Replace the DATA.DRM that comes with Lonpos with the newer 26th September DATA.DRM file.

CONTROLS
X Place/Pickup Piece
[] & O Cycle threw pieces
^ Flip piece
L & R Rotate piece
D-Pad & Analog Move piece

Please send me a message if you have issues of any kind.

Yes I know DRM may sound like a dirty word to some but the DRM in this homebrew is all about preventing someone hosting this homebrew besides me.

Youll have to download via links above, DRM in Homebrew, this could be extremely controversial

Well I dont know the original source sorry about that, but really even if this aint in the ds scene, this is quite unique, and suprising.
So, what do you guys think? Maybe, YaSu should do this also
tongue.gif

Source

Contributed by soulanger1

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
all your fault. you are the people who take somebodys work and put it on your site just so you can get some ad revenue or whatever. i hope in the future everybody uses these kind of things,

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hova1 said:
all your fault. you are the people who take somebodys work and put it on your site just so you can get some ad revenue or whatever. i hope in the future everybody uses these kind of things,

If everyone was thinking like you, most homebrew would have disappeared from the internet sometime because the website went down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1