Gaming Long, Fun Wii Games

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got some money for Christmas and I'm going into town tomorrow and I thinking of updating my Wii game collection, any idea's

I like all type's of game aslong as there fun

I'm definitely getting SSBB any other suggestions

Slightly off topic : I also have a 360 and i might get some games for that, any ideas for that aswell

Thanx

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The best Wii games aren't very long. For the must-haves, look into the "essential games list".
One game every Wii owner must play this winter is Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
jazvdb said:
Definitely

Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Can last you a LONG LONG time.... (If you have WiFi that is)

I assume that this is reffering to MW2, 360/PS3, if that is the case then i agree whole heartedly with that.

But for Wii games, i would suggest Another Code:: R. It is a brilliant, birlliant game. Also, The House of the Dead: Overkill is good for a bit of rail blasting. Story mode doesn't last too long but you can go back and do it again with more powerful weapons
smile.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"One piece : unlimited adventure" is fun and long enough if you plan to finish it to 100%, as you need to play it twice to beat it to 100% (but I didn't manage a 100%, only 98%, I may have miss some items)
It's almost 70H to 100H of play time.
It's an adventure games where you have to find items and mix them in order to create new ones to advance to new zone. You have no hint at all, it's all by yourself to find things everywhere.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
NSMB Wii, because you can replay it a lot.
Anno Wii lasts around 15 hours, not really that long, but really enjoyable.
And if you like football, PES 2009 has lasted me for 100 hours already.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a great new game out called External Hard Drive. Longest play time of any game I know of!

Anyway...

Mario Kart lasts you a really long time as long as you have Wi-Fi. Getting all the unlockable characters and vehicles takes a lot of skill and time, but the Wi-Fi can last you forever. I played that game hardcore for about 3 weeks straight, and I'm someone who loses interest very easily.

The Conduit is quite good. The Single Player is quite average but it's got some great online play. It's definitely no Xbox Live killer but it's still really damn close.

If you're not too fond of The Conduit but want a FPS game, there's CoD4 and CoD5 (I personally prefer CoD4) and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (which is only like $30).

NMH isn't long by any means, but it's such an amazing game and it's only $20.

You can always get Tetris Party on WiiWare. $10 and you'll get an amazing Tetris game. It's got so many modes, not to mention a fantastic Vs. Mode for both online and offline play.

I heard Animal Crossing can last you for a really long time but I really don't know. I just found it too slow for me.

If you liked Metroid Prime I'd get the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Each game is quite long on it's own (like 20+ hours, I think), and you've got all three of them here (as well as the MP2 multiplayer, which I personally liked).

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
snikerz said:
Get Okami if you haven't got it already. Its fucking awesome
smile.gif
Ah, yes, Okami is good too (near 100H of gameplay to find everything on your own), it's a Zelda-like game but with a wolf instead of Link, and mixed all japanese mythology. very good !
But if you can, play it on a PS2, the controls on Wii are just plain horrible (so much that they corrected it on the japanese Wii version only
cry.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No mention for Little Kings Story? An excellent game, easy to get into but also has really deep and involving gameplay.

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, yet another classic Wii gem overlooked. The game itself wont take long to finish but you'll spend a lot of time looking for all the hidden stuff.

Those two games are as good as some of Nintendo's best work.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hadrian said:
No mention for Little Kings Story? An excellent game, easy to get into but also has really deep and involving gameplay.

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, yet another classic Wii gem overlooked. The game itself wont take long to finish but you'll spend a lot of time looking for all the hidden stuff.

Those two games are as good as some of Nintendo's best work.

Oh yeah, I'm playing it a lot, but I don't know how long it is.
I really like it, I just defeated the Onii King now.
It's a great game, definitely recommend it to everybody who likes games a la Pikmin.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Phantom Brave. It's a lot like Disgaea meaning you can play until your Lv. is OVER 9000 and your smashing someone's face in using a Lv.9001 brick.
It never ends...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OtakuGamerZ said:
Try Phantom Brave. It's a lot like Disgaea meaning you can play until your Lv. is OVER 9000 and your smashing someone's face in using a Lv.9001 brick.
It never ends...
Not played the Wii version but the PS2 one was pretty good.

Excitedguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No love for Punch Out? You gotta be kidding me, Doing career mode, defense title mode, last stand mode, and all the challenges, this game will keep you busy for quite a while and is very fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed