Lolicon - Snake Oil?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by yeshuachrist, Oct 14, 2018.

1. yeshuachrist
    OP

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    Game List Crash - Know anymore?

The Lost Child, crashes after about an hour and a half while in the dungeons (switched back to using oclockvita for now)
    Sword Art Online, crashes after speaking to certain characters that appear invisible

Thats all I got!!!!!!!! (over clock on back seat for a while, never identified it but, hyperdimension neptunia, did crash more with, enabled ............ any other experiences?)

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Oct 14, 2018
    ExData7 likes this.
  2. SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852 Kid now, squid now

Jan 20, 2018
    United States
    I've found it to work great for Minecraft, and the underclocking certainly works too if you want better battery. Some games won't like it, of course, as you were never intended to run them that way, but many work just fine.

3. yeshuachrist
    OP

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    (I guess no overclocking is good on 3.68 ................ only a guess ..................... finally decided to upgrade my only pstv/vita on 3.60 to 3.65 .............. waiting for a good reason, like saying goodbye to all the overclocking plugins) Its still in development, thats a plus, for now its cans ............... I've had period crashes since a few months after my first vita, but I was already using an overclocking program ............... some games are less tolerant, but the problem is persistant ................... just got accustomed to it, never thought about it!

EDIT

Don't see a reason to upgrade 3.60 henkaku, (my last one on 3.60), I just removed the over clock pluggin lolicon, and the other one (s) ..............

right now relying only on nonpdrm rips and 480p resolution for a speed boost!, ................... with "oclockvita" you didn't need nonpdrm rips ..................... it was buggy and it crashed from time to time but it work ..................... really don't need any over clock programs, at least not lolicon, much too buggy with, nobody cares, no feedback, blue balloons!

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Oct 15, 2018