Thanks for the quick reply
smile.gif

VassagoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't appear to work with Scene It: Bright Lights Big Screen. It's unable to extract the Opening.NPR. Seems useful if I can get it to work lol.

jono400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
common-key.bin" in Loadstructor's folder.

Bit confused, have found the above code with the help off google, if I save this file with notepad and save it as " all files and rename as key.bin where would I copy and paste this new file into ?? bit confused what the loadstuctors folder actually is ?? - just the loadstuctors named file itself ?? if so have tried that and keep getting the error - add common key bin.

is it safe to make countless numbers off extra channels on the wii menu ??

okay for use with wiiflow ??

sorry for the newbie questions but sure I will get there when I know how to get around the install common key file instruction !!!

BenieUK

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance to get IOS250 loading support in this app?

I have cIOS rev10 on IOS249 and cIOS rev14 on IOS250 for full compatibility but cannot select IOS250 with this app.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BenieUK said:
Is there any chance to get IOS250 loading support in this app?

I have cIOS rev10 on IOS249 and cIOS rev14 on IOS250 for full compatibility but cannot select IOS250 with this app.
HexEdit it

ExLex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I make a channel of NSMBWii with Ocarina Fix for play without patch main.dol but dont work...

It is possible do that? or i need patch main.dol ?

Arkymedes

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cluster said:
I reinstalled all my channels (40+) many-many times... That's why I created mod of Waninkoko's WAD manager, which can install ALL wad files from SD card with one press of button. I made this mod for me only, it's not public.
Anybody needs it?
Hello, I would take it. I looked into your webpage but nothing there. Is your modded version uploaded somewhere? Thanks
smile.gif

---------------

On a side note, I have the following problem:

My channels are created with cIOS 249 (rev15) + cLoader

But when I start the channel, it hangs on the "Initializing WBFS drive" screen and I have to hard reset.

If I unplug the drive then start the channel, it will look for the drive with a countdown (Waiting for the drive to initialize...30) or some message similar.

Before the countdown is over, if I plug the drive back, the game starts. It's like the drive just went to sleep mode and the channel is unable to wake the drive up.

Any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks

mcordero0122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey every1 i just found out all this channel stuff the other day and i got a question.I made 3 channels yesterday 1 Mario galaxy 2 new super Mario wii and 3 spider man web of shadows now i messed a round with the loaders and i found out witch 1 i needed and Mario galaxy was the only 1 to work. NSMBW got stuck on a green screen , and spider man gave me a code dump.i kno i made them the same way but y don't the other channels work. Does any kno y certain channels wont load the game?Or did i do something wrong ? I just want a spider man channel !!!
cry.gif
OH and i used it for RE Dark side Chronicles and that worked too.

pakrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arkymedes said:
Cluster said:
I reinstalled all my channels (40+) many-many times... That's why I created mod of Waninkoko's WAD manager, which can install ALL wad files from SD card with one press of button. I made this mod for me only, it's not public.
Anybody needs it?
Hello, I would take it. I looked into your webpage but nothing there. Is your modded version uploaded somewhere? Thanks
smile.gif

---------------

On a side note, I have the following problem:

My channels are created with cIOS 249 (rev15) + cLoader

But when I start the channel, it hangs on the "Initializing WBFS drive" screen and I have to hard reset.

If I unplug the drive then start the channel, it will look for the drive with a countdown (Waiting for the drive to initialize...30) or some message similar.

Before the countdown is over, if I plug the drive back, the game starts. It's like the drive just went to sleep mode and the channel is unable to wake the drive up.

Any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks

Many of the usb drives have a utility you can d/l from drives website that will allow you to turn off the sleep setting for the usb drive. I know for a fact that seagate / lacie drives have a such utility that works within windows so you can turn the sleep mode completely off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F