Gokiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

First of all thank you for the great program! I really respect all the people who are sacrificing so much of their free time to help people like me enjoy their wii even more!
smile.gif
I have used this program to make two channels for games that I play a lot, to be able to start them quicker. But my question is, why can't it be configured/enhanced to let you choose what device it has to read from, or make it auto-detect what device to read from?(I am using a partitioned hdd with the first partition being fat with usb loader gx on it and a second partition being my wfbs partition, i also have a third partition for computer usage, don't know whether this info is of any value but:P better to much than to little info;)) Using these channels loads the games fine, but I also have the gct files that usb loader gx uses on the same usb drive, why can loadstructor only make channels that read cheats from the sd? Is there a way to make it read the gct files from the usb drive? And if not, where can I post an idea for the creators of the program to make this enhancement?

Gokiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an sd card...how the hell do you think I softmodded my wii if I don't have an sd card? I just want the loader to only be dependant on the usb drive, this makes it also easier when using it on another wii, more portable because it is just dependant on one drive instead of two... this is reacting to tattar8 btw:P

Gokiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
tattar8 said:
tj_cool said:
What device to read from?
You can set it to load from SD/USB if thats what you mean
He wants to have his cheats load from USB
Ah

Nope, thats not possible atm
I would suggest using Crap instead, but I don't think it has that function either :/

Can u give me a link perhaps? I'll read up on what Crap exactly is cause I have no idea what it is:P

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gokiller said:
tj_cool said:
tattar8 said:
tj_cool said:
Ah

I would suggest using Crap instead, but I don't think it has that function either :/

Can u give me a link perhaps? I'll read up on what Crap exactly is cause I have no idea what it is:P
Search crap on this forum

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Gokiller said:
tj_cool said:
tattar8 said:
tj_cool said:
Ah

rofl2.gif
Imagining what a noob would think if he read this!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag