LoadMii

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by science, Jan 22, 2009.

Jan 22, 2009

LoadMii by science at 7:42 PM (4,342 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. science
    OP

Member science science rules

Canada
    LoadMii
    v0.2
    [​IMG]

LoadMii is a small loader for the Wii. It loaded by the HBC or Twilight Hack, and can load any .dol or .elf from usb drives, sd cards, usbGecko or sdGecko, with WiFi support planned for the future.

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] More Info
    [​IMG] Discuss

2. kallekall

Member kallekall GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Maybe I'm stupid, but what is this good for? I mean, the HBC can load .dol files, right? So why whould I launch LoadMii to load .dol files?

3. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    Supports more devices. I haven't tried it yet, but i'm hoping it will be a simple and fast interface compared to HBC and HBL's more elaborate GUIs.

4. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    No more "aw man I didn't name the file/foler JUST right! Now I need to put it back in my PC" You can browse pretty much anything for elfs. I think i'd rather use a homebrew channel of this than the actual homebrew channel.... If the banner screen was as spiffy.

Basically, it's just neat that it has slightly more friendly loading than the HBC. Should the HBC fail, boot this.

5. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    I guess you could pack a channel using the HBC banner and loadmii if you liked, although I'm sure that would be against Team Twiizers liking (and probably their liscence) [​IMG]

6. m0dm0use

Member m0dm0use GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    [​IMG] You are wrong there this is Team Twiizer that worked on Load Mii [​IMG]

A lot more people need to start watching the 25C3 live, when its show every year next year will be 26C3.

7. Robz8
    This message by Robz8 has been removed from public view by Cyan, Dec 1, 2012, Reason: necrobump, asking the author to add irrelevent features three years later on a place where the autho.
    Nov 30, 2012