OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LoadMii
v0.2
Loadmii.png

LoadMii is a small loader for the Wii. It loaded by the HBC or Twilight Hack, and can load any .dol or .elf from usb drives, sd cards, usbGecko or sdGecko, with WiFi support planned for the future.

download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 More Info
discuss.png
 Discuss

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm stupid, but what is this good for? I mean, the HBC can load .dol files, right? So why whould I launch LoadMii to load .dol files?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Supports more devices. I haven't tried it yet, but i'm hoping it will be a simple and fast interface compared to HBC and HBL's more elaborate GUIs.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
No more "aw man I didn't name the file/foler JUST right! Now I need to put it back in my PC" You can browse pretty much anything for elfs. I think i'd rather use a homebrew channel of this than the actual homebrew channel.... If the banner screen was as spiffy.

Basically, it's just neat that it has slightly more friendly loading than the HBC. Should the HBC fail, boot this.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess you could pack a channel using the HBC banner and loadmii if you liked, although I'm sure that would be against Team Twiizers liking (and probably their liscence)
wink.gif

m0dm0use

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OSW said:
I guess you could pack a channel using the HBC banner and loadmii if you liked, although I'm sure that would be against Team Twiizers liking (and probably their liscence)
wink.gif

lecture.gif
You are wrong there this is Team Twiizer that worked on Load Mii
smileipb2.png

A lot more people need to start watching the 25C3 live, when its show every year next year will be 26C3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte