Hacking Loading WBFS from SD card on vWii?

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Finally got round to hacking the Wii U side of things and was wondering what the best way of playing GC/Wii titles of SD is as I'd rather use the USB for the Wii U side of things now and keep all the vWii stuff on the SD card.

Thanks

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Thanks. I'll look into that but would prefer to run everything from the card.

Been trying out a few loaders and GX does nothing as expected, CFG loads a few games but errors out on most and wiiflow is pretty much the same just super slow. Am using a genuine class 10 card so I expected better performance.

What is interesting is that the games that the WBFS games that CFG can run are all quite small and under 1.5GB, the same files on USB are loaded without an issue. The card in question has been F3 tested and is perfect so this is quite strange.

Has anyone set their machine up in such a way so that all the GC/Wii/emulator stuff is on the SD and all the Wii U is on USB? If so please share your method. I've been sitting here searching the forums and trying things like this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-fix-id-mismatch-error-setwbfs-3.373819/

To see if they'd help but it appears that USB for Wii is the only way to go? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out