CallMeTest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly in need of a little help. :(
So, I got a copy of "Taiko no Tatsujin: Dokodon! Mystery Adventure" running and decided to start installing DLC's for the game.
I managed to get a copy of each DLC Pack and installed them all together to find out that only one of the packs loaded.
I did some research and read that I could use "Luma Locale Switcher" to change the game's region and get the DLC's working that way, but it didn't work either.
I ended up testing each pack out and they each work independently, but not whenever I install them altogether or one by one. Instead, they seem to be overwriting eachother and deleting the previous DLC Pack with the newest installed one.

Is there any sort of fix for this? Do I have to combine all the DLC Packs together and then install it that way? If so, how?
If I could get a response soon I'd be really grateful. :D

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

hatoving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I don't really know, as far as i know, Google might help.
Here's one thing i could ask: What region are the DLC's? Are they all the same, or?
Good luck!
-hat

Reactions: CallMeTest

CallMeTest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know, as far as i know, Google might help.
Here's one thing i could ask: What region are the DLC's? Are they all the same, or?
Good luck!
-hat
Thanks for responding :D So far I've had no luck using Google. They're either vague methods or use links that are already dead. I'm probably not looking hard enough, but that's why I made this thread.

The DLC's are JAP and I also locked the game's region to be JAP. They work, but dont seem to stay once I install a new DLC pack. It's weird honestly lol.

Thank you for your support, if I'm ever able to find a solution I'll update you. :D The solution is probably much easier than I think and just requires more digging around to fix.

hatoving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks for responding :D So far I've had no luck using Google. They're either vague methods or use links that are already dead. I'm probably not looking hard enough, but that's why I made this thread.

The DLC's are JAP and I also locked the game's region to be JAP. They work, but dont seem to stay once I install a new DLC pack. It's weird honestly lol.

Thank you for your support, if I'm ever able to find a solution I'll update you. :D The solution is probably much easier than I think and just requires more digging around to fix.
Check your 3DS`console. If it's not JAP, then try to lock it to the region of your console.
-hat

Reactions: CallMeTest

CallMeTest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you end up fixing it?

Sorry for never updating the thread, but I did end up fixing it!
Since they're all 'base' DLC's they will only overwrite each other when installing each DLC pack.

The only fix was to get the DLC Builder for the game and the DLC's were working separately. :D
It's a special case for this game since some of the DLC's provided were actually custom added! Who knew?
The software I used to load them (and to also make these custom DLC's you might find online) is called 'Taiko3DLCBuilder' and it comes with a homebrew app that switches between the DLC packs.
Any traces of it nowadays seems to have been wiped, with any pages regarding the software leading to dead links or dead uploads.

*snip*

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

zteusb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since they're all 'base' DLC's they will only overwrite each other when installing each DLC pack.

The only fix was to get the DLC Builder for the game and the DLC's were working separately. :D
It's a special case for this game since some of the DLC's provided were actually custom added! Who knew?
The software I used to load them (and to also make these custom DLC's you might find online) is called 'Taiko3DLCBuilder' and it comes with a homebrew app that switches between the DLC packs.
Any traces of it nowadays seems to have been wiped, with any pages regarding the software leading to dead links or dead uploads.

*snip*

Hi, I'm just wondering if still have the DLC Builder? Can't find it anywhere.

harry0804

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

*snip*
could you please send me a copy of the software. I could not find it

Reactions: assassinz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol