Hacking Loading games from USB Flash Drive

hamisev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been at this for a while now. A while back I hacked my Wii so that I could play games from a USB, At first I thought it completely worked but it doesn't. When I downloaded Let's Tap and Tatsunoko vs Capcom and put them on the USB Flash drive, both games work and they still do. However, when I try to put any other game on the USB drive, it doesn't work. Today I tried to play Tales of Graces on the USB drive. I've tried on USB Loader GX, CoverFloader, Configurable USB Loader and uLoader. The problem is that when I try to load the game from the USB drive it doesn't load to the game. What I mean by this is that for Example on Configurable USB Loader when I try and load the game it stops at:

[+] Booting Wii Game, please wait...

IOS222 mload...
Base: IOS38 v4..

It stops there

I know that when loading tales of graces you have to set the console languages to Japanese and the IOS to 222.
I've burned it on disc and played it but I really am trying to play it by USB Loader. My Wii is doing the Buzzing sound alot which is the reason why.

Help me Please.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
maybe you need the v5 of hermes cIOS instead of v4, or you should try cIOS223_v4...!!
smile.gif

hamisev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
maybe you need the v5 of hermes cIOS instead of v4, or you should try cIOS223_v4...!!
smile.gif

I just tried it and I got this:

IOS(223) mload...
Base: IOS37 mload v5.0..

Then it stops.

Also I forgot to mention the blue light inside the wii blinks once, when it stops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...