Hacking loadiine - the first backup loader for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well lets end this discussion already everyone likes what they like im just unable to play any noone fps game on a pc it just fells wrong and crappy but i guess people here like their pc gaming i wonder why pc game sells are always so crappy lol unless everyone basicaly pirates every game on pc.

You don't have a nice PC. I understand. A lot of us, however, do. We'll keep enjoying them :)

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well lets end this discussion already everyone likes what they like im just unable to play any noone fps game on a pc it just fells wrong and crappy but i guess people here like their pc gaming i wonder why pc game sells are always so crappy lol unless everyone basicaly pirates every game on pc.
How does it feel "wrong and crappy?"
If you don't like mouse+keyboard you can use a controller on PC.
If your PC can't handle the game or your mouse/keyboard sucks then you should upgrade or turn down the settings instead of blaming it on bad hardware. I'm curious, what are your specs?

Reactions: ComeTurismO

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
How does it feel "wrong and crappy?"
If you don't like mouse+keyboard you can use a controller on PC.
If your PC can't handle the game or your mouse/keyboard sucks then you should upgrade or turn down the settings instead of blaming it on bad hardware. I'm curious, what are your specs?
dude if i cant play the witcher 3 in 4k on my pentium 2 then that just proves that pc gaming sucks.....i mean come on im on windows 95, thats like 85 numbers better than windows 10

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Sli 41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You know there are alot of people that hate playing the PC ports right? im one of them i rather have the confort of kknowing the game will always play well on the console rather than on a pc where i need to keep investing money year after year to even be able to run the games decently, not to mention like 99% of all console games ported to the PC have awful pc ports, only a masochist would like to play any ubisoft pc port of their games.

Not sure if sarcasm or not anymore...
I have a 560 ti, a graphics card from the beginning of 2011, it's getting close to 5 years now, and it still performs really well, that it can be compared to PS4 or Xbox One performance should say something. And unless you've been living under a rock, most ports these days are really well done. If anything most of the horror stories about games I hear nowadays come from current gen consoles. Messed up releases that require patches to get games to a playable state, horrible online issues, questionable build quality of hardware...

Also, I don't need to pay to play online. ;)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Aparently there is more PC gamers on the wiiu forum than wiiu gamers who would have known i for sure didnt.

kassemmel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can build a decent gaming PC in middle europe for around 750-800€. This would be some new i5 generation + radeon 380 or 390 depending on the deal. Wouldn't get an nvidia atm with the expected improvements of directx12 and vulkan API (and nvidia is just an unappealing company overall. Would exchange my 970gtx for a new AMD without hesitation if I could). Obviously you CAN throw some money and get a 3-5k rig as well. That's the beauty of PC gaming. The games are way cheaper for PC though. I didn't spend over 25-30€ for a single PC game since i build the PC I am writing this post with: key stores, steam sales, humble bundles which give you literally the games you get for 3 months PS plus for PS4 for 1/3rd the price.

WiiU+PC is the best combo imo. You get polished nintendo games and multiplatforms. Got a PS4 myself. It's catching dust and was my "last of us - remastered" machine so far. Unbelievable how little the exclusive games library is sony has to offer this gen so far. 2 years for bloodborne, that's it. I remember everyone blaming nintendo for the lack of games and i have around 15 WiiU games. That comes close to the games I played on the Wii so I am happy already with the purchase and I actually love my Wii U. The hardware, the GUI of the OS, the games. Even the xbox one looks way better to me than the PS4 (microsoft got games, scalebound anyone???). Sony won this gen with best advertising from the beginning, but not with the "best" console (most powerful, but not best imo).

why didn't they call it Wii 2 ;/

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
I just came to see if there is any news about loadiine and I found this stupid and useless conversation about fanboys war, damn it, you guys can go to any other site to have your "interesting" conversation, cmon there are no moderators here?

Reactions: Rob Barper and elm

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I just came to see if there is any news about loadiine and I found this stupid and useless conversation about fanboys war, damn it, you guys can go to any other site to have your "interesting" conversation, cmon there are no moderators here?
only backseat ones :) but im sure if it gets released you will know with the flurry of new threads for "how can i load mah r0mz pl0x"

Reactions: Margen67

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think most people are actually praising the wiiu, and saying that PC gaming easily replaces the "current gen"consoles while the wiiu still offers something different....and seeing as a PC is required for loadiine to work i guess we could try claim this as "on topic" :rofl:

This is perfect and exactly how I feel. I have a PC which can play anything and I have a Wii U for the exclusives. I don't devalue the Wii U for its inferior hardware at all because I understand and appreciate that it has exclusives I can't play otherwise. The PS4/Xbone offer nothing of interest to me. If in a few years if the PS4 has the number of worthwhile exclusives the PS3 has, then I'll consider picking one up and won't hold it to the technical standards of my PC. The value of a console lies in its exclusives. But for multi-platform titles? Of course I'm going to use my PC, no exceptions.

Last edited by galneon,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
nnnnnoooooo think of the hype train vins think of the hype train (ps you where right this thread was premature :P)
Indeed, See what happened.

The topic derailled (pun intended) to PC vs consoles fanboyism :rofl2:

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: