Hacking Loadiine Save File Sharing Thread!

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Excuse me for interruption: Does saviine allow us to inject loadiine saves to system (for installed games). Thanks.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so I can just put the folders c/u in saves folder and that is it?
If so I will like saves for Super Mario Maker [AMAE01] version 1.45
with all unlocks! thanks in advanced!

Reactions: ShadowOne333

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked this on the saviine thread, but does anyone have a 100% Pokken Tournament save? With all the titles? I'm not good enough to get 100 wins.

And with the Switch coming out, it will only be a matter of time until the Wii U internet is shut down for good.

darkphoenix16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there. My 3 yo may have formatted the Wii U .. I find this hard to believe but I can offer no other explanation as to why I had to a wiped system randomly when I went to turn it on the other night. Had to sync the gamepad and everything.

I also can no longer read from the USB disc that was connected. Maybe the encryption key changed?

Anyways - Hoping to get saves somewhat like the following if possible

1. Wind Waker at or around the Triforce Treasure Hunt endgame
2. Super Mario 3D World - Complete
3. ZombiU Complete on Survival mode (welp)
4. Child of Light (Complete)

I'm just going to DL and play via loadiine to keep this from hapenning agian

Last edited by darkphoenix16,

AP_Crazy13

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does anyone has a SM3DW (eur) save file? (lol I dunno how to inject save files)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone has a SM3DW (eur) save file? (lol I dunno how to inject save files)
(Plz if it is 100% it would be better thz)

Is there a 100% good MK8 on here somewhere. I had worked forever to unlock everything and anything including all DLC and three stars on everything. Then I was using saviine to back up my MK8 save because I wanted to wipe my wii u. After wiping I went to inject the save and I somehow deleted it while sorting folders. I had a great score online too. Bummer

Use this tool (u need tcp jecko)

Thanks man!

Is it compatible with The Europe version?

Attachments

• Mario Kart 8 Trainer.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 185

sirsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Here's a much better Zelda WindWaker HD save than I posted earlier. This one starts at the entrance to the Temple of the God's dungeon. I have completed this walkthrough completely up to 9.1 (sidequests included). http://www.zeldadungeon.net/the-wind-waker-walkthrough/tower-of-the-gods/

13 Hearts
5000 Rupee bag
fast sail
Entire sea mapped out
99 Bombs
3 Bottles (2 with fairies and 1 full of grandma's soup)

Kafluke firts thanks for the save..in the Wind Waker HD i play this game along time folow the same guide and i missing two pieces of hearth, one is in forsaken fortress at the begining of game... and the other one that i dont reconognize where is ...
Now i took your save 9.1, however the guide show 33 pieces of hearths and only i see 32, maybe the guide was changed from the save game was submited, otherwise you missed some piece of hearth and i would to ask you what do you believe that could be this one. i feeling in the limbo trying three times revisiting places...
Also i try your save 8.1, however i there is a 22 hearth pices, i guess so is the 8.7 and part of the 8.7 part of the guide?
really i need to your help... i cant realese a correct match between the guide and the save game.

Last edited by sirsk,

Aqib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone please post a 100 percent completed Injustice Gods Among Us Save Please Please PLEASE with everything unlocked, its the only save I want please somebody unlock everything and post it. I would be SUPER grateful. Please please PLEASE people of GBA!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch