Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,477,487
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132
D

Deleted User

hey does this work with save games that request other saves to unlock stuff, some what similar to mkwii that if you have super mario galaxy save file detected on the wii it will unlock rosilina, (but obviously for wii u games that I know need that, super mario 3d world) 3d world uses that feature, it looks for a save file of new super luigi u. I'm not sure if it works I'm testing that right now

sluggedup226

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started using loadiine gx2 yesterday on my 5.5.1U system and tested Genei Ibun Roku #FE. It runs good, but when I go to save the game, it will just keep saving. I wanted for about 3 minutes and it still was saying saving, so I just exited the game. Does this happen to anybody else?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just started using loadiine gx2 yesterday on my 5.5.1U system and tested Genei Ibun Roku #FE. It runs good, but when I go to save the game, it will just keep saving. I wanted for about 3 minutes and it still was saying saving, so I just exited the game. Does this happen to anybody else?
Did you use "Genei Ibun Roku #FE" in the name of the folder the game is in? There could possibly be a problem with having the # symbol in the name, or the game may just not work, check the Loadiine compatibility list.

sluggedup226

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use "Genei Ibun Roku #FE" in the name of the folder the game is in? There could possibly be a problem with having the # symbol in the name, or the game may just not work, check the Loadiine compatibility list.
I have the game and save folder named "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem JPN [ASEJ01]". The compatibility list says it should work with just long black loading screen at the beginning, which I encountered but still started up fine.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the game and save folder named "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem JPN [ASEJ01]". The compatibility list says it should work with just long black loading screen at the beginning, which I encountered but still started up fine.
Well, it seems you have it set correctly, so I'm not sure why it won't work, sorry. Having the '#' character in the name was the only thing I could think of, since using é in Pokkén Tournament will make that game not work.

sluggedup226

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it seems you have it set correctly, so I'm not sure why it won't work, sorry. Having the '#' character in the name was the only thing I could think of, since using é in Pokkén Tournament will make that game not work.
Figured out what the issue was, I had the lock on my microSD adapter lol. Everything is working perfectly now.

Reactions: brienj

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... quick question. Is it a common issue for loadiine to crash when you load multi-tasking applications such as Miiverse or the eShop?

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... quick question. Is it a common issue for loadiine to crash when you load multi-tasking applications such as Miiverse or the eShop?
If you're doing so from MiiMaker Launch Mode, yes. It will crash. At least I know the MiiVerse one will. Smash Launch doesn't do this.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's no use. Tested it with the real disc and it worked flawlessly. Must be a Loadiine problem in general. : (
Probably is in some way related to the very long loadingtimes, maybe it just makes for a misplacement, can't imagine it is a bug from loadiine itself since nothing is emulated, just forcefed and rerouted.

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're doing so from MiiMaker Launch Mode, yes. It will crash. At least I know the MiiVerse one will. Smash Launch doesn't do this.
Huh. Just tested the Smash one and some of the multitasking applications gave the "exception error" screen and crashed. So it does seem like a general issue with Loadiine I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.