Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,477,246
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*pushes topic into a new track*

Been roughly 19 days since the last Nightly. Kind of curious on what's being poked at, what's in testing, and what's being looked into. I am a sucker for information and am more just curious than demanding the info XD

Reactions: peteruk

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe no one is doing anything in loadiine :)

Dimok, Maschell and n1ghty might have some more important things to do ;-)
*shrugs* True. I also never let the fact Real Life can take away from projects leave my scope of reasoning. @Cyan could know som'in too, but I don't want to bug hi-- oops.. I think I just did by tagging him T~T

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
nothing has been done recently.
no update or change is planed by the main developers as far as I know.
Maybe they are working on their side without talking about it, but don't expect a new fix or release in the next few days. I guess everyone is busy with their real life.

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I'm in trouble here trying to load the HBL via selfhosting, every time I'v tried the browser show me the "error 112-1209, Unable to load file" and "Detected Wii U Firmware Version 5.5.1", I'v tried several diferent sources from the files and also disabled the windows defender before extract those files!!! Anyone knows something about it?
PS.:Any Web Server Works perfectly...

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm in trouble here trying to load the HBL via selfhosting, every time I'v tried the browser show me the "error 112-1209, Unable to load file" and "Detected Wii U Firmware Version 5.5.1", I'v tried several diferent sources from the files and also disabled the windows defender before extract those files!!! Anyone knows something about it?
PS.:Any Web Server Works perfectly...
Maybe check mime types exist for bin, MP4 and any other extensions being called. Also enable directory browsing and check your port/s.

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, it's 100% offline...
But when I put some html file in the same folder as the server files and search for it in the browser, that file open correctly, the server files for the exploit don't...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe check mime types exist for bin, MP4 and any other extensions being called. Also enable directory browsing and check your port/s.
Directory browsing and ports are ok, I'v tested puting an html file in the same folder as the explit files, and that html open well, the problem is with the exploit files. I don't know how to check these mime types, Can you help me with this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds like som'in's wrong with your network then
But when I put some html file in the same folder as the server files and search for it in the browser, that file open correctly, the server files for the exploit don't...

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Here: www.rar from my working (5.5.1 only) host uiiw.tk
Working hbl sd files used with this host are here: WIIuSD.rar
If you can access my server and all works fine then it's probably your mime types.

Last edited by ARVI80,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here: www.rar from my working (5.5.1 only) host uiiw.tk
Working hbl sd files used with this host are here: WIIuSD.rar
If you can access my server and all works fine then it's probably your mime types.
Online hosts don't always work. It's dependant on your ISP hops. In my case and in my demographic I have a hard time with online sites. Loadiine.ohv doesn't even work for me. I have to self host to make it work. It has nothing to do with mime types.

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Online hosts don't always work. It's dependant on your ISP hops. In my case and in my demographic I have a hard time with online sites. Loadiine.ohv doesn't even work for me. I have to self host to make it work. It has nothing to do with mime types.

If it's not running locally with a local ip, surely it could be the mime types amongst other reasons. There will only be 1 or to hops to his own machine.
Could you try uiiw.tk for me, out of curiosity. I have been trying to add a little magic, server side, to solve this exact issue. So far it seems to work at least by the 2nd try for the few people that have tested.

Last edited by ARVI80,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1