• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, while it worked fine with Loadiine for 4.1.0, I wanted to update my console in 5.3.2 with Art Atelier to enjoy the advanced and latest games available.

Unfortunately, since then nothing works ...

Indeed, whether by hosting my own files (EZ Share or PC on the network) or via the numerous sites, impossible to hack the kernel! The screen goes black with artifacts and the console will turn off by itself ...

I think I have tried everything (formatted SD card, different version of GX Loadiine (nightlies) and Homebrew Launcher, different sites, different hosts, format the console with lost the hack vWii I had done and Miis ...). Nothing to do, always freeze it !!!

I appeal to your knowledge because then I start to dry and it annoys me because before, everything worked fine in 4.1.0.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Cordially
Just update online to 5.5.1

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Reactions: peteruk

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, while it worked fine with Loadiine for 4.1.0, I wanted to update my console in 5.3.2 with Art Atelier to enjoy the advanced and latest games available.

Unfortunately, since then nothing works ...

Indeed, whether by hosting my own files (EZ Share or PC on the network) or via the numerous sites, impossible to hack the kernel! The screen goes black with artifacts and the console will turn off by itself ...

I think I have tried everything (formatted SD card, different version of GX Loadiine (nightlies) and Homebrew Launcher, different sites, different hosts, format the console with lost the hack vWii I had done and Miis ...). Nothing to do, always freeze it !!!

I appeal to your knowledge because then I start to dry and it annoys me because before, everything worked fine in 4.1.0.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Cordially
Just update online to 5.5.1

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
I agree with Shadow#1, at this point you might as well just upgrade to 5.5.1 as kernel exploit exists for it and everything I've tested works for it. Along with that you won't have to spoof firmware to access online content. At this point there really is no reason to not upgrade to 5.5.1

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello everyone! Does anyone know how is it possible that when I run loadiine from loadiine.ovh, it loads without the need of the kexploit10? It runs the games as well... I wonder how is that possible?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing else to do ? Some users rest in 5.3.2 and all is good no ? Thanks
Stay on 5.3.2. It's always most beneficial to stay as low as you can. You could have used Loadiine GX2 on 4.1.0 as well (but no amiibo support). You're not missing anything by staying on 5.3.2 that others get on 5.5.1. Let these others update to 5.5.1 for no reason and then cry when an IOSU exploit is released on 5.4.0 or lower (hypothetically). Clear your browser data?

Last edited by fiveighteen, , Reason: FW version typo

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Stay on 5.3.2. It's always most beneficial to stay as low as you can. You could have used Loadiine GX2 on 4.1.0 as well (but no amiibo support). You're not missing anything by staying on 5.3.2 that others get on 5.5.1. Let these others update to 5.1.0 for no reason and then cry when an IOSU exploit is released on 5.4.0 or lower (hypothetically). Clear your browser data?
I've tried to stay on 5.3.2. But for no apparent reason I couldn't get it to run an kernel exploit successfully more than 3 times, specially after spoofing the sys version. So I essentially had to upgrade to 5.1.1 to actually enjoy the end-user available exploits and hacks.
Tried selfhosting the exploits, accessing every public server available. Cleaned the cookies a lot of times. Cleaned the cache and then tried loading shittons of pages like some troubleshooting procedures said. Nothing worked. I've tried even a self hosted exploit that supposedly used a non-race attack on 5.3.2, but it didn't worked either (dunno if I actually didn't setup it properly).
But when I've seen that my main console with 5.5.1 booted everything all the times, I updated my "backup unit" to 5.5.1 to enjoy it while Ninty doesn't didn't launch another version. So now I've got 2 units on 5.5.1 for now.

So yes, there are unlucky folks out there that couldn't launch the exploits properly on 5.3.2, but now can launch with a near 100% success rate on 5.5.1.
While I also would like to recommend people to stay on the lowest system version as possible, if you couldn't get 5.3.2 to boot exploits, probably updating to 5.5.1 may be the best way to go if you just want to run warez, even in the risk of not getting emunand or other beneficial uses of exploits that may be available only at versions lower than 5.5.X.

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any reason to update the www files for the Loadiine nightlies?

I've been following the gx2 nightlies currently using the latest nightly build, is there any reason to change my old hosted payload files aka (www folder) with the ones in the newest nightlies?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am wanting to play Karaoke U (the actual game) dumped to loadiine files and play it within loadiine, not as a launch method

I wasn't sure if it was possible or not

Loadiine might load Karaoke U but you can't do anything afterward. Karaoke needs the Internet to load its content while Loadiine lacks of Internet connectivity.

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am wanting to play Karaoke U (the actual game) dumped to loadiine files and play it within loadiine, not as a launch method

I wasn't sure if it was possible or not

Haven't tried it, but i guess you might be able to boot it.

BUT: The game needs online access to load any songs.
And there is still no online support in loadiine.

A workaround would be to install Karaoke U from eShop and use it to launch Karaoke U from Loadiine ...
But thats quite senseless...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Loadiine might load Karaoke U but you can't do anything afterward. Karaoke needs the Internet to load its content while Loadiine lacks of Internet connectivity.

Huh, same moment / same answer ^^

Marco47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! Could anyone help me? I've installed a bunch of games using Loadiine Games Installer and none of them work (Pokken Tournament, Just Dance 2016, BIT.TRIP to mention a few). I've tried the solutions the FAQ gives, but they still wont launch and the Compatibility List shows that they're indeed compatible and that they should launch properly.

What am I doing wrong?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! Could anyone help me? I've installed a bunch of games using Loadiine Games Installer and none of them work (Pokken Tournament, Just Dance 2016, BIT.TRIP to mention a few). I've tried the solutions the FAQ gives, but they still wont launch and the Compatibility List shows that they're indeed compatible and that they should launch properly.

What am I doing wrong?

have you tried the very latest nightly release ??

It helped when I had some problem titles

marsuf

Trophies
XP
Country
I have Wii U with v 4.0.0 E, and I can't load a game.
I hava installed the last nightly Loadiine GX2 195aab and HomeBrew Launcher 1.2Rc3. I host the files in my home web server.

I lauch Loadiine GX2 and I start the game using miimaker. It hangs with a black screen. I have to power off the console (pressing five seconds the power button).

I have tried this three games:

Splatoon
Mario Party 10
Mario Party 10

I am using a 8 GB SD card formatted under my unix pc.

What can be the problem? the 4.0.0 E version? the format of SD card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol