Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,484,068
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so 5.5.1 is a temporary exploit? I.E. when I restart the system I have to hack it all over again like the PSP 3000 days? Ew, I'm not into that. I'm not going to own any Wii U games and don't care too much to even play online. Want the console to be permanently exploited and only play games from external devices such as SD card and hopefully HDDs in the future, should I still go to 5.5.1?

-Pyro
That's all versions. Not just 5.5.1. There hasn't been IOSU expliot (to my knowledge) yet, so we can't muddle the brains like the Wii.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take that as a no, no one has managed to get Super Mario RPG NTSC to work. I don't get why it worked with SnesInject/RAM injection, but not RPX/Elf injection, it makes no sense. However, I got it to work with RAM injection by swapping the ROM header located at offset 7FB0, so I'll try that.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Starting from Release Nightly a0c73ed, you can now activate DLC that you own (and still own) after extracting the data for your game.
i extracted my own purchased DLC but i cant get it to run on loadiine, now i updated it but i cant see the DLC option on loadiine, care to explain where is it?

Last edited by zongalito,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think the option is in the individual game settings, which is the window you see when you launch a game.
That window can be hidden, so maybe you disabled it in the loader's settings.
settings>loader>Game window : enable

I think it's there. I didn't try loadiine for a long time

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I think the option is in the individual game settings, which is the window you see when you launch a game.
That window can be hidden, so maybe you disabled it in the loader's settings.
settings>loader>Game window : enable

I think it's there. I didn't try loadiine for a long time

the Game window option is not there, the only options are: Game path(not accesible), Game Save Path(not accesible), and Game save mode.
and, in the individual game settings they are
Update Folder
Extra Save
Launch Mode
Save Mode
Ok and Back Buttons

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know, maybe try again to extract it and replace it.
Maybe you chose cancel instead of overwrite, or you put in a wrong folder, etc.
it should work, so something is wrong with your version. maybe latest version has an issue? try previous one.

Reactions: Antonio Ricardo

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I don't know, maybe try again to extract it and replace it.
Maybe you chose cancel instead of overwrite, or you put in a wrong folder, etc.
it should work, so something is wrong with your version. maybe latest version has an issue? try previous one.
ok now is working the previous version, but the dlc doesnt show up but i think its because i need to download the game's update, because i double checked i dumped all the dlc from the game, so i hope this fixes the issue, plus, i'm going to test if one piece works now, i hope so

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, Im trying to put background music but I cannot make it work. I have changed BgMusicPath, changed wav, mp3; but still no working. Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wasn't there some "auto-launch" hidden option that you could set in the ini (or what ever ) file?
it depends what you call auto-launch.

- game launching automatically at loadiine boot : it's a fork (by Dibas I think) from an old version. it's not merged into the main branch.
- game launching automatically without exiting to miimaker and having to load SSB manually : it should be fixed, games should launch without exiting to miimaker anymore.
- game launching without displaying the individual game settings window : there's an option to show/hide this screen in the loader's settings "View game options".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @Psionic Roshambo Space cake or Moon Pie? :P