• Likes 132

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Worth a shot. FWIW I cannot get self hosting working on 5.3.2 through android either. I'm eagerly awaiting an update from @scognito to fix payloads for EUR console (white screen fix).

EDIT: @mobile1199 wiiubru works great everytime, what are you pressing "B" button on??

For PAL users, you can try to launch HBL before Loadiine, instead of launching loadiine directly.
100 % works for me (using loadiine.ovh).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I downloaded angry birds starwars loadiine and copied that in wiiu/games/ path but in loader , there isn't any game ! (it show's nothing to me )
what can I do now ?

Rename the game folder to "Angry Birds [xxxx]" where xxxx is a TITLEID6 you can found at gametdb.com
then, in loadiine, if you see the game but no cover, press "+" on Gamepad and quit/reload loadiine to see the cover.

Reactions: mobile1199

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For PAL users, you can try to launch HBL before Loadiine, instead of launching loadiine directly.
100 % works for me (using loadiine.ovh).

Yeah I want to selfhost, not use a website.

I always try HBL over loadiine: if HBL works, I can load anything from that.

Ah balls, I noticed I wrote 5.3.2, I meant 5.5.1 lol sorry.

5.3.2 works brilliantly, 5.5.1 doesnt at all! lol

Last edited by KiiWii,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I read from page 110 onwards in search of a solution, I am using the latest version of loadiine on 5.5.1, never had a problem with any other game other than AC3 (Assassin's Creed III) [ASSP41]

I have tried ripping the files from a wud file which normally gives me 100% success, I have tried pre 'loadiine ready' versions all with the same outcome - a black screen lol

I read through this thread that quite a few people are having problems with this game

As it's been a while and over 100 pages, I was wondering if anyone found a solution ?

Thanks in advance

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Hi all, I read from page 110 onwards in search of a solution, I am using the latest version of loadiine on 5.5.1, never had a problem with any other game other than AC3 (Assassin's Creed III) [ASSP41]

I have tried ripping the files from a wud file which normally gives me 100% success, I have tried pre 'loadiine ready' versions all with the same outcome - a black screen lol

I read through this thread that quite a few people are having problems with this game

As it's been a while and over 100 pages, I was wondering if anyone found a solution ?

Thanks in advance

EUR version seems to work.
Did you try SSB mode ?
Last nightly of Loadiine ?

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EUR version seems to work.
Did you try SSB mode ?
Last nightly of Loadiine ?

Hi there, thank you for the fast reply

I don't have an original disc of SSB so don't think that's an option I can try

I haven't tried the very latest nightly build, I think the one I am using is a week or so old now

It is the EUR version I have too, so if it's working for you then it has to be something my end, although all those people earlier in the thread with problems too

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't try, it's just that WikiTemp gives 100 % working.

If I have some time left, I'll give a try, though I own the original eShop one ;)

I read on the wiki it was working also, would be great if you could try and post back your results - thanks in advance :)

In the mean time I will try the latest nightly and see if that works for the game, I have not updated before so as a noob assuming I just replace the main elf file

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome thanks for this got it successfully running on my wii u 5.5.1E got 3 games so far running perfectly, MineCraft on the otherhand just freezes,

Also I'm wondering if there's any plans in the future to enable USB loading into the software? Instead of using the sd card function

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if it's answered somewhere but what was the outcome with playing things like black ops 2 zombies? It crashes the same as some other games when clicking multiplayer. I no it doesn't play online that's not what I'm asking

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome thanks for this got it successfully running on my wii u 5.5.1E got 3 games so far running perfectly, MineCraft on the otherhand just freezes,

Also I'm wondering if there's any plans in the future to enable USB loading into the software? Instead of using the sd card function
kernel can't do usb need to wait for full hack of the system not just a kexploit

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

how are you launching Minecraft?

Also USB Support may come when we get access to IOSU

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
how are you launching Minecraft?

Also USB Support may come when we get access to IOSU

I play Minecraft using SSB mode on my NNID profile.

Or you can try to create a new Wii U Porifle WITHOUT linking it to a NNID and try to launch the game in MiiMaker mode.

Reactions: KiiWii and peteruk

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
I play Minecraft using SSB mode on my NNID profile.

Or you can try to create a new Wii U Porifle WITHOUT linking it to a NNID and try to launch the game in MiiMaker mode.

Can confirm MineCraft works if you create a new mii without NNID linked=) and select the launch game in miimaker mode

Last edited by CloudStrife1901,

WildPyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, am I missing something? Is there no way to run Wii U backups from an external HDD? (i.e. 2 TB hard drive?) Everything I'm reading says Loadiine can only run games from an SD card, is that correct?

-Pyro

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, am I missing something? Is there no way to run Wii U backups from an external HDD? (i.e. 2 TB hard drive?) Everything I'm reading says Loadiine can only run games from an SD card, is that correct?
-Pyro
Correct. There is currently no public IOSU access, so there's nothing that can hook USB storage. SD access is it, for now.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Cyan , maybe you should update the FAQ section about the USB Drive being inaccessible until there's an IOSU access point XD Sure you can prob word it better than I did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated