• Views 2,477,246
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get dlc to download and work that I've already paid for?

Example: I have the MK8 disc and paid for all the DLC back in the day. I managed to dump it before it was entirely unreadable. Now that the disc won't play how do I go online and get the DLC for my loadiine version?

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you used the account transaction section (forgot it's real name) to re-download the DLC, you still will need the disk to install it =\ Best bet is to rent it for a day to get it installed.

Reactions: Kafluke

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Class 10 really matters??
Taking 3ds as example... There isnt a single difference for me, a class4 32gb and class10 32gb both sandisk

Maybe occours the same with wii u, since the slot are for wii part of console... Have some limitation in read speeds like 3dsú

Later i'll test myself

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I use both Loadiine and use my Wii U as normal for playing my regular retail games online as well?
Yes you can use it as normal.
If you are on 5.5.1, and as long as it's the latest available version, then you can use it as normal.
If you are not on the latest available version, you can use it as normal by spoofing the version to latest while remaining in an old WiiU version. If you use the spoof, you will need to patch the console to access eshop.

Ohad1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
stuck 3 days now , can't get it to work !!!
please anyone ?
whenever I try to run the loadiine through the website wj44 or any other option it just freeze !!

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something like this would be great
Hey. I didnt expect you to say it goes into the settings window. I was more of expecting it on the game views but I am fine either way. Don't know what others might think though.

Maybe with the nightly version, numbers like nightly_943ec34d
I like that idea. I will add the git version to the version in the settings.

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I didnt expect you to say it goes into the settings window. I was more of expecting it on the game views but I am fine either way. Don't know what others might think though..
Personally, I was thinking som'in like, bordering the Settings/Tv switch buttons... or just complementing em at the bottom of the screen, sitting next to eachother. Som'in like this: (yay boredom sketches!)
upload_2016-5-12_12-19-27.png

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I was thinking som'in like, bordering the Settings/Tv switch buttons... or just complementing em at the bottom of the screen, sitting next to eachother. Som'in like this: (yay boredom sketches!)
View attachment 49000
I dont know about that. At that position it would intefere with the title name (if it is long). Moving the title a bit up isn't pretty either I think. I will talk to the designer what he thinks about it. Its added quickly though.

Since the git version part is quickly to do and there is already a place for it i just added it.

Last edited by dimok,

famouslutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
As far as DLC goes, I'm in the "i paid for it, i shud b able 2 do what i want to with it" area. I have a hacked WiiU that I don't wanna risk updating, so I stay totally offline. But I bought DLC for my other WiiU, it would b a lot less hassle 2 have it on both consoles. I can't even do that legit, without paying for it twice AFAIK. Or care. It's back 2 the "which format shud I buy my music on - oh right, all of them" dilemma.

I dunno - when did the illusion of morality play a part in the hacking scene? Ur hacking the WiiU 2 do unauthorised things. Why become the moral police for the (what, 2?) bits of DLC out there? Seems 2 me ur creating a distinction without a difference.

Reactions: sindrik and niuus

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated my issue ticket on the Github for this version x,x really would be nice to know if I'm not the only one having these odd issues x,x

Ratatattat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup of my WiiU disc. The backup has been setup for Loadiine with the code, content and meta files. It also has a seperate SI folder that has the title.X files and an update folder that has again the code, content and meta folders. Where can I find info on how to update so this works in loadiine?

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the Op. Some games will hang though with you running the update, so if it does, make a back up of your game and merge the update's files with the core game's.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So...i tested both cards, both sandisk
64gb class10 64k cluster
32gb class4 64k cluster
Both formated with guiformat
SOMEHOW class4 runs twilight princess REALLY smooth.... Loads between maps are faster than 64gb class 10

Dont know why

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as DLC goes, I'm in the "i paid for it, i shud b able 2 do what i want to with it" area. I have a hacked WiiU that I don't wanna risk updating, so I stay totally offline. But I bought DLC for my other WiiU, it would b a lot less hassle 2 have it on both consoles. I can't even do that legit, without paying for it twice AFAIK. Or care. It's back 2 the "which format shud I buy my music on - oh right, all of them" dilemma.

I dunno - when did the illusion of morality play a part in the hacking scene? Ur hacking the WiiU 2 do unauthorised things. Why become the moral police for the (what, 2?) bits of DLC out there? Seems 2 me ur creating a distinction without a difference.
This.

It kinda reminds me of the usb loader devolution, which needs to verify an original disc in order to play

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can loadliine downloaded games from the eshop like NES remix on a different than the account that owns the account is on and if so is there any problems with it being tied to an account thats on a different wiiu? i only ask because my brother purchased a bunch of games on my wiiu and account because of the digital deluxe promotion and he wanted them on his wiiu too.

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Im not able to make Just Dance Japan work although the compatibility list says it works.

I am on 5.5.1

EDIT: It actually works with the oldest nightly build of loadine 0.3, but it doesn't work with the latest. Extrange thing.

Last edited by Txustra,

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not able to make Just Dance Japan work although the compatibility list says it works.

I am on 5.5.1
Did you try turning it off then ba-*SLAP!*

Did you try different launch styles? Smash Disk, Mii Maker, the.. er.. other 2? Also Do you have a NNID connected account? All of these could factor in if it runs or not.

Actually you should be ashamed of yourself. 45 backups, dude. I would understand 3 or 10 but 45??
And then you wonder why Nintendo patches the exploits, this would be 500$ or even more.
Not like they can't make that up in a few hours from all the ad revenue they take from the Youtubers they step on and the dreams they shatter from public events. But hey.. *crunches on her Drama Popcorn* what do I know? I'm just a Youtuber.

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1