• Start date
  • Views 2,486,874
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks! that worked like a charm! (i only had WKNE from some forum.. apparently there were 2 letters missing).
if you could remember how you fixed it.. i would be forever grateful! thx for the help yet!

also i would like to know why my exploit only works from the server (online).. hm
You're welcome.
Looking up the games on GameTDB is a good idea if you're in need of the Game ID, or you can use this list and find it yourself. A Game ID is composed of the last 4 letters of the product code, in this case WKNE, and the last 2 of the company code, in this case, AY. :)

I'll let you know if I remember.

Did you make sure to actually run the server? You need to open a command prompt, navigate to the folder, then executing it with "java -jar filename.jar". Also, make sure you have renamed the folders in the download as they are reversed. E.g. "sdaolyap" should be "payloads" etc.

knusperbrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You're welcome.
Looking up the games on GameTDB is a good idea if you're in need of the Game ID, or you can use this list and find it yourself. A Game ID is composed of the last 4 letters of the product code, in this case WKNE, and the last 2 of the company code, in this case, AY. :)

I'll let you know if I remember.

Did you make sure to actually run the server? You need to open a command prompt, navigate to the folder, then executing it with "java -jar filename.jar". Also, make sure you have renamed the folders in the download as they are reversed. E.g. "sdaolyap" should be "payloads" etc.
yeah i did that.. thats why im so curious

knusperbrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did it open the window saying Exploits, Errors etc?
Also, did you navigate to yourip/hax?kexploit and then yourip/hax?launcher (or loadiine)? You must specify the hax.

yeah it said no errors. a zero on everything. i did it after this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...server-loadiine-homebrew-launcher-etc.424948/

i did this: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?kexploit10
and this: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?loadiine

it didnt found anything. maybe i did a really stupid mistake? dont know

PS: i just made the loadiine after the tutorial on this thread. (for the folders and stuff.. hope this wanst wrong - from 2 tutorials)

knusperbrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did it open the window saying Exploits, Errors etc?
Also, did you navigate to yourip/hax?kexploit and then yourip/hax?launcher (or loadiine)? You must specify the hax.
you mean the elf file? yeah. i also put a icon.png and the meta.xml file in it too.

i also have now a .cfg and a _games.cfg file in there. that means something has happened?

Last edited by knusperbrot,

knusperbrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wat.
Really weird. Does it give you the error instantly or is it like a timeout?
While I doubt that it's related, make sure to disable your firewall.

before it was a instant error and now it loads forever and THEN i get the error. really weird. i disabled the firewall now but that didnt help either

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
before it was a instant error and now it loads forever and THEN i get the error. really weird. i disabled the firewall now but that didnt help either
If it loads forever, sounds like it's blocked somehow, like a firewall, but its hard to imagine a firewall blocking something on local network..

miesssiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is that with all your games? Or just one? Cause I've had this with a game that didn't have a *.rpx in the ./Code folder of the game.

I only have 2 games and both don't work. I'll check the files as soon as I get home but I thought they both had .rpx files.

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it loads forever, sounds like it's blocked somehow, like a firewall, but its hard to imagine a firewall blocking something on local network..
It's not hard to imagine because you need port 80 open. You need to make sure your router AND firewall aren't blocking it. You need to make sure you don't have another web server running or Skype.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster