• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Friffy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain to me how multiple users for Wii Fit U works? Does it just not work correctly for loadiine?
I'm having the same issue. A complete guess: My limited investigation leads me to believe there are both common and unique save files needed for it to work correctly. I don't think Loadiine can currently handle that behavior.

If there's an answer, I'd LOVE to know it as well!

Thanks!

Reactions: Fatih120 and KiiWii

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because loading it with Mii Maker makes the game think it runs the eShop version which needs sports unlocked. Disc version have them all unlocked, and thus booting from smash bros DISC (not eShop version, same problem) will make it think it boots from disc.

We can probably patch this directly in the RPX file though to make the game think it boots disc version. I did try it, found some suspect calls, but sadly I failed :( Maybe more skilled people can patch the game executable directly.

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
because loading it with Mii Maker makes the game think it runs the eShop version which needs sports unlocked. Disc version have them all unlocked, and thus booting from smash bros DISC (not eShop version, same problem) will make it think it boots from disc.

We can probably patch this directly in the RPX file though to make the game think it boots disc version. I did try it, found some suspect calls, but sadly I failed :( Maybe more skilled people can patch the game executable directly.

Thanks for the fast and informative answer. My curiosity has been fed. :)

Hope someone can make it work in the future, if not, it is still good as i am very thankful to devs for loadiine and other stuff (especially VC injection).

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I keep having problems with exploits in general. After a while or randomly right away the exploits, any just crash the system to black screen or freeze. I been trying to launch USBloader GX2 in one way or another for past 30 minutes now only for my profile I used to use start doing this, clearing browser data and cookies not helping, so I need to make another account.
And after making a new one again, after first failed launch that ended up in corrupted black screen on both the TV and Gamepad, it now also crashes right away on any exploit attempt.

Friffy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep having problems with exploits in general. After a while or randomly right away the exploits, any just crash the system to black screen or freeze. I been trying to launch USBloader GX2 in one way or another for past 30 minutes now only for my profile I used to use start doing this, clearing browser data and cookies not helping, so I need to make another account.
And after making a new one again, after first failed launch that ended up in corrupted black screen on both the TV and Gamepad, it now also crashes right away on any exploit attempt.

1) What firmware are you on?
2) It's entirely possible that even trying for half an hour that the exploit will just keep crashing. Could be just one more try and it would have succeeded. Usually I get it working about 50% of my tries. But there have definitely been a few times where I've tried for several minutes before it finally works.
3) If you're not hosting the exploit, try that. Or try a different site that's hosting the exploit as various factors can affect things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can run loadiine just fine, my wish was directed to running wii sports club through mii maker mode.
Yeah.. Sorry about that. Replied to the wrong post.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
1) What firmware are you on?
2) It's entirely possible that even trying for half an hour that the exploit will just keep crashing. Could be just one more try and it would have succeeded. Usually I get it working about 50% of my tries. But there have definitely been a few times where I've tried for several minutes before it finally works.
3) If you're not hosting the exploit, try that. Or try a different site that's hosting the exploit as various factors can affect things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah.. Sorry about that. Replied to the wrong post.
I am on 5.3.2.
And it is more or less voodoo But I ended creating three times a new profile to just fix this, this time I again fixed it with new profile and some nudging and voodoo.

Friffy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 5.3.2.
And it is more or less voodoo But I ended creating three times a new profile to just fix this, this time I again fixed it with new profile and some nudging and voodoo.

Glad it's working. Weird that it'd be profile-specific. I've got 5 profiles on mine and they all work the same as far as I can tell. Anyway, glad it's working for you now.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Glad it's working. Weird that it'd be profile-specific. I've got 5 profiles on mine and they all work the same as far as I can tell. Anyway, glad it's working for you now.
It is not so much profile specific rather than making 100% clean browser data. New profile will have completely initialized new Browser data.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to document my Load times/card I Use:

LoadiineGX2 V1.0 Load times with This SD card: (first time I'm using loadiine wanted to test my card and compare to others load time)
SanDisk Ultra 32GB 80MB/s SDHC Class 10 UHS-I

Zelda Twilight HD
Going through a pathway leading to a new "zone" 12-20 seconds max

Mario World 3D
Loading levels 1-1 and 1-2 12-20 seconds max
Loading Level 1-3 1-3 seconds loaded almost instantly
Exiting a Level (press start exit level) 15-20 seconds max
Level completion (exiting to world map) 8-15seconds

Setup:
WiiU 5.3.2 Self Hosted files With "Toshiba Flashair III"
Sandisk Ultra 32GB 80MB/s SDHC Class 10 UHS-I

Last edited by [^Blark^],

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how behaves the load time compared to your disc versions?
disc speeds are much like level 1-3 loading times (instantly to 1-3 seconds like the game should load.)

but since many users have stated there are many small files to load is why load times are like that.
and it also depends on the levels size for how long it will take to load on SD.

on average its 1-3 with disc and 15-20 without ( but not for all levels some load faster than others)

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone explain me wich are the differences between 32ko ans 64ko clusters for the SD card ?
Thanks !
Space on the SD is allocated in "blocks" and a file can take up one or multiple blocks, that's the minimum a file can take up, if it's smaller than 32KB or 64KB, it'll still take up that entire "block", so I suggest just using 32KB with FAT32 which'll allow the most efficient storage for smaller and also bigger files

Last edited by NWPlayer123,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."