• Views 2,480,860
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Good Mourning, I am doing a tutorial I need to thanks the people who make this posible, I know first I most thanks dimok for Loadiine GX2, but do I need to thanks anybody else for the Kernel Exploit or anything else?

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed...So, 5.3.2, Loadiine GX2 Beta (2-23-16), no HBL....Is not loadiine a payload ?
Thanks.
No. Loadiine is homebrew app. Payload is included in your html file that you open in browser. Recommended way to run loadiine right now is through hbl. Just put latest hbl and loadiine on your sd card and stry payload that starts hbl.

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can see that some problems are waiting in line to find a solution, heh
Too bad, I will now add a new bug report along with the other ones awaiting already, sowwy :3

Faulty game : Stealth Inc 2 - A Game of Clones EUR eShop [WCGPUB]
Loadiine : V4 - GX2 0.2 - GX2 0.3

Loadiine Server Logs :
gc_screen_loadiineserver2.jpg

Symptoms :
On game start, a contact to a online server is initialized and will return the classic "102-9999" error due to Loadiine's offline mode. On the contrary of Tengami who also had this problem but runned fine anyway, this game will stop working and no more files are loaded once the confirmation button is pressed. The result of last files accessed and the cease of signal are represented on the screen above.
We might legitimately think that is the normal behavior of the game if the network is unreachable, as many of its functions are online related, but that's not really the case.
As I launch Stealth Inc 2 trough from my WiiU Menu and temporary disable the network on my router for testing purpose, the same kind of error appears (No wi-fi available in this case) BUT the game continue its loading and will eventually run fine afterward, providing Solo adventre, levels editors and test chambers.
Alternatively, I have proceeded to some usual tricks to override this block such like dumping the game multiple times with/without its last NUS update, using Saviine to retrieve my console Save and put in into SDCard, and even switching SDCard to be sure of its integrity and so on. Unfortunetely, nothing has evolved since then.

Thus I'd like to leave this report here, I know it probably won't be investigated before a while but at least the problem is well-known and might help in some future release.

Reactions: eco95

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Cyan did you guys by any chance managed to find out why the problem with some games trying going back to Home menu get stuck at the Wii U logo screen occurs?
I didn't follow the development these last few days/weeks (and the IRC channel is almost always in german, which I don't understand )
I can't even spy what they are saying :lol:

I just noticed that NWPlayer123 said Mariokart exited without issue on her WiiU 5.5.x
I don't know if it's fixed in the sources, or if it's due to the console's version.

Friffy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Fit U weird issue...
I don't know how many of you use Wii Fit U but here's my issue. I've got Loadiine GX2 v0.2 using Unique save files. I think there may be a Common aspect to this though. As all members of my family achieve high scores in different exercises, it doesn't reflect those high scores on the other user's high score lists. Also, a really bizarre thing happens where other user's Miis get put on the high score list for other people. Sorry if that was hard to understand. It's a little difficult to explain. But I hope you get the idea.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

otik00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
Finally run GX2 on 5.4.0 firmware. I have question about one error code, which still opened, after close software or restart console.
Error code: 102-2511, which want to perform system update, and next give me option to "cancel" or "update". Of course I click cancel, but it is confused :)

Is it possoble to shut down this error code appearing?

Thanks

Friffy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Finally run GX2 on 5.4.0 firmware. I have question about one error code, which still opened, after close software or restart console.
Error code: 102-2511, which want to perform system update, and next give me option to "cancel" or "update". Of course I click cancel, but it is confused :)

Is it possoble to shut down this error code appearing?

Thanks
I'm on 5.3.2 myself so I've never tried it, but I think you can use Update Deleter for that... http://wiiu.91wii.com/wiiu540/540/remove_update/

Groomery

Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
im not getting it to work with the self hosting methode. in xampp/htdocs/loadiine_gx2 my self hosting loaadine files are located. and i go to the site 192.168.xx/loadiine_gx2 on the wiiu but nothing happens?
on the wiiu adress it says 192.168.x.xx/loadiine_gx2/payload532.html what im doing wrong?

Someguyzx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after 2 days of reading through dozens of pages trying to solve it, and trying what worked for many others, I still cannot get my 5.4 WiiU to work. My system seems to not respond well to any host websites, it just freezes with the video player bar on the tablet. So I hosted myself. The initial exploit works just fine. It's the second payload that seems not to work. Also, the only way I got the second payload to even attempt is with pre-compiled 5.4 MP4 someone kindly provided for someone else. When the second payloads do seem to run, I just get the wii menu. Using the old Loadiine V2 files I atleast got the black game selector screen when selecting the MiiMaker, but I'd need to pick up Smash to check if that will actually work. Thus why I was trying out the GX2 method without needing Smash. Any guidance at all would be greatly appreciated.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont know what is so hard to understand

if you build loadiine from the actual source it will work if you got a kernel exploit for 5.5.x

there is no relation between loadiine able to start at FW 5.5.x and the release Date of a public kernel exploit for 5.5.x (better buy a 5.3.2 wiiu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1