XP
Country
France
i hope its a feature for compatibility :) to loadiine v4
well, it was a misunderstanding.
Share mode uses both c and u
Unique mode uses common and 800000xx

I edited the first post.
sorry if some users had their old save not working because of the renamed folder while still using Shared mode.

Reactions: FunThomas

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
I was trying this before realizing the Nintendo TVii icon mysteriously disappeared and now I can access the eshop. Somehow, must've updated the damn thing. Oh well, whats a few more months...

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, big thanks to Dimok for all of his hard work!

I posted in the compatibility thread that AC4 is loading a black screen only. Would the ops prefer I posted that info here to help with future releases?

Also, just my 2 cents, I've got my setup as 3D covers on both GP and TV. If you have two different views, I think it throws one or the other when pressing left or right. For example, 3D covers on the GP with grid view on the TV caused the TV icon to go all over the place.

But besides that...... AWESOME!!!!

D

Deleted User

I deleted my save data and completed the 1st mission in Hyrule Warriors today. It still crashes on the 2nd mission. No idea why, very strange.
Maybe I should try looking for a new rom.

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I deleted my save data and completed the 1st mission in Hyrule Warriors today. It still crashes on the 2nd mission. No idea why, very strange.
Maybe I should try looking for a new rom.

You thought you have the sd broken?
I play smoothly with my copy of Hyrule Warriors

Download it from somewhere else

Chrisn

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes it's because you have a mac.

also SM3DW and YWW both worked fine on 4.0, just make sure you have every files. (meta and all)

for SM3DW you need to wait for it to load.
Yeah i got my GX fixed. I have to clean up my SD from all Mac invis data. I used a small program named "hidden cleaner". After it, the GX works like a charm... i m so happy *_* :D

Reactions: Azel and Masterwin

angryhippos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

thanks for the release of loadiine gx2.
I'm on System firmware 5.4.0E spoofed to 5.5.1E.

First step (exploit) works fine - success,
but I get the error "couldn't connect to host" on second step.
How to fix this?

Info: self hosting (apache2 on linux), same error on sd load (second step).
loadiine v3 works.

Greetz
Mackwa

Did you ever find a fix? I'm having the same problem

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep receiving the error message "Failure receiving data from peer" I've gone to every host
and it either freezes or I get the error :(

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
first and foremost, i want to thank and congratulate all those who made this possible (dimok, yellows8, smea, cyan, etc)
ran the 5.4.0 loadiine gx2 sd exploit at "exploit.wiibrew.com" twice and got it working at first try
to everyone having trouble loading the exploit, just set tubehax, follow the guide thoroughly and check the compatibily list (some games might need a little tweeking)

ANGRYWIIUHACKER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey how did you run the exploits from exploit.wiibrew.net? Whenever I try to run the kernel or the gx2 sd exploit, it freezes with a black screen and mp4 overlay. I tried localhosting the kernel which works, but cannot run the gx2 sd exploit (brings me to a white sorta pixelated screen).

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, does it take long to load each stage in Hyrule Warriors? Like 2 mins to load up each map? It's so unbearable compared to the 3DS version. I wonder if it's slightly faster on disc.
Nope, mine only takes maybe 15-25 seconds for the first mission of a game session. After that they only take 8-13 seconds for whatever reason.
It's a PNY SDXC Class 10 U3 formatted with a 32k cluster size, if you're wondering.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and my game folder is patched to v1.7.0, if that means anything.

Last edited by Irastris,

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey how did you run the exploits from exploit.wiibrew.net? Whenever I try to run the kernel or the gx2 sd exploit, it freezes with a black screen and mp4 overlay. I tried localhosting the kernel which works, but cannot run the gx2 sd exploit (brings me to a white sorta pixelated screen).

don't know if it makes any difference, but i live europe
you don't need to run the kernel exploit, simply run "loadiine gx2 sd (5.4.0)" twice, first time to patch the kernel, second time to launch loadiine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...