Loadiine GX2

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Cyan, Feb 5, 2016.

Loadiine GX2

by Cyan Feb 5, 2016 at 8:31 PM 1,777,887 Views 6,022 replies
  1. Angelita Perez

Angelita Perez GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2013
    United States

I haven't use the wii u in a long time, today I updated to latest loadiine (which I thought was dead).
    I didn't know loadiine have 2 more updates since I last use it.

Anyways, the game yoshi's woollly world when pressing home and close software it does hang at wii U logo white screen and get stuck there.

I tried few others games like mario maker, splatoon, sonic lost world (gave a black screen dump at first time), and they all closed fine going back to miimaker.

interesting enough yoshi's woollly world is the only "PAL" game that I have currently in loadiine. I don't know if that matters but all others are USA region.

Update: I put old Loadiine-nightly-42863b5 back in sdcard and the game yoshi's woollly world quits fine back to miimaker!!

Last edited by Angelita Perez, Dec 10, 2017
  2. LordOrwell

LordOrwell Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2017
    United States
    i couldn't get it to work. I don't know much about loadliine but i'm guessing it requires that i have an injectable game and i have smash bros but it isn't working. I wanted to put all of my shovelware on an sd card to clean my menu up.

3. Angelita Perez

Angelita Perez GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2013
    United States
    Ahh, so I guess loadiine is dead again?

And here I thought I have discovered something with the white screen problem in exiting some games!!!

:) lol

4. Justin20020

Justin20020 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2015
    Germany
    I have a problem with Wind Waker HD. Some days ago, it works great. But if I start it, the game itself boots up but then It freeze and I'm forcing to restart the wii u

5. CyberTails

CyberTails GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Does the newest Loadiine work with 5.5.2 by any chance?

6. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Yes, the newest version of Loadiine runs just fine. That's what I'm using and i'm on 5.5.2

7. XC-3730C

XC-3730C GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 10, 2014
    United States
    Does Loadiine still work if you have CFW? I content to have to get another game collection just to run games from USB, as I have a large Loadiine format collection. I would only do CFW if it meant I didn't have to do the web hack any more, which on 5.5.2, works only after many tries.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yoni Arousement likes this.
  8. akhlaq768

akhlaq768 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2016
    Tried using loadiine and it kept on freezing
    Tried about 5 times, still no luck
    Any suggestions what I can do ?

9. XaneTenshi

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Yes, of course Loadiine works with CFW, that's what it's for; to patch your system so that you can run Homebrew like Loadiine (and CFW also allows you to do many other things besides this). Basically, anything you can do with the web exploit, you can also do with CFW.

And yes, once you have CFW like Haxchi, you don't need to use the Web Exploit. That probably goes for Mocha too, but don't quote me on that.

Need more info than this. For starters, which version of Loadiine are you using and what firmware version is your system on?

Also, how are you patching the system and running Loadiine? Eg. Web Exploit, Haxchi, ColdBoot Haxchi, Mocha etc.

10. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Sorry but going to quote you on that lol well as Mocha is loaded using the web exploit then the web exploit is very much needed.

11. XC-3730C

XC-3730C GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 10, 2014
    United States
    Excuse my ignorance, but what format do my games have to be on to play from USB?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12. XaneTenshi

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    But...But I told you not to quote me:sad:

XD, just kidding. Fair enough, I really wasn't sure; I use Haxchi myself and haven't used anything else, so yeah.

I don't know what the format is called but there is a tutorial here, which shows you step by step how to convert Loadiine ready games to an installable format. With that being said though, it's a lot easier to simply download the games using Wii U USB Helper. The games will already be in the correct format, and you won't risk any errors that may occur by trying to manually convert your games.

13. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Will Loadine work on the latest 5.5.2?

And will it take USB?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

14. XaneTenshi

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Yes, Loadiine Works on 5.5.2. And if you are asking if Loadiine can run games from an USB device, then no. Loadiine can only run games off an SD Card.

15. NotCrusage

NotCrusage Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2018
    Norway
    Hey, i cant get it to work. Im on 5.5.2 and i just get this message when trying to open Loadiine from the Homebrew launcher: "Missing all OS specific addresses"

16. NotCrusage

NotCrusage Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2018
    Norway
    Nevermind, i had downloaded the latest stable version, but that was pretty old. Had to download the latest version :)

KiiWii likes this.
  17. team-knight-rider

team-knight-rider Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2017
    Philippines
    Hi everybody
    where can I find loadline cheat code tutorial?

18. RunFwrd

RunFwrd Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2017
    United States
    had loadiine wipe my SD last night. i fucked up trying to put wii-u games on. i really dont even know what i did to cause the stack dump i encountered. i got everything back n im currently in the process of redoing my SD card. very devastating.

Last edited by RunFwrd, Feb 27, 2018
  19. acurarsx

acurarsx Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2018
    Canada
    Where do I place the DLCs on my SD card? I have the unpacked DLCs right now and they're in three folders: code, content, and meta. I don't see those aocxxxxx files that I'm apparently supposed to.

20. Dungeonseeker

Dungeonseeker GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2016
    Guys, Loadiine was made useless when the Brazilian fake ticket method was released.

At this point all Loadiine is is an extra complication in the process.

1) Install Haxchi, HBL and WUP Installer
    2) Download Wii U Eshop Helper on PC
    3) Download games
    4) Put them on USB and put USB into console
    5) Run Haxchi
    6) Boot HBL then WUP Installer
    7) Follow on screen instructions to install game
    8) Play games direct from Menu as though you bought them with full update and DLC support as well as online play

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice