• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
read the is post, every game needs a 6 char title id for now. just make one up for now. (for example I use [VC6401], [VC6402], [VC6403] etc for now and [VCDS01]/[VGBA01]/[VFMC01]or[VNES01]/[VSFC01]or[VSNS01] etc

the 3D covers don't need to be converted, just follow the 1st post, put it in the right folder with the right name.

as for 5.3 and other fw, maybe repost the right addresses with your fw ver. with @dimok and @Cyan as cc ?
What is cc? How do I find the adress?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
read the is post, every game needs a 6 char title id for now. just make one up for now. (for example I use [VC6401], [VC6402], [VC6403] etc for now and [VCDS01]/[VGBA01]/[VFMC01]or[VNES01]/[VSFC01]or[VSNS01] etc

the 3D covers don't need to be converted, just follow the 1st post, put it in the right folder with the right name.

as for 5.3 and other fw, maybe repost the right addresses with your fw ver. with @dimok and @Cyan as cc ?
i have done the id6 no problem but for the life of me cannot get a boxcover to show........... thanks for you help though

Reactions: 121090116

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jammy : what is your path to the cover and the path to the game?
pick a game as an example.

it should look like this:
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/meta/iconTex.tga
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/meta/bootDrcTex.tga or bootTvTex.tga *
SD:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/covers3d/AMAE01.png

* I don't remember if the BG is TV or DRC, or both.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
from the 1st post : SD:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/covers3d/TitleID6.png (rename titleid6 by what's inbetween brackets in your game folder "My Game [XXXXYY]"

as for CC I didn't meant code geass :P I mean just type @ and dimok and cyan so they get a notification of your post (provided you post something useful for them otherwise they will get notified for no good reason)

as for the address look here :
(ptitleray's post)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/beta-loadiine-v3-for-wiiu-4-1-0-5-0-0-only.405822/page-2

use this with the kernel exploit for your fw ver and post the results :
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/address-zip.32892/

Last edited by Azel,

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
from the 1st post : SD:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/covers3d/TitleID6.png (rename titleid6 by what's inbetween brackets in your game folder "My Game [XXXXYY]"

as for CC I didn't meant code geass :P I mean just type @ and dimok and cyan so they get a notification of your post (provided you post something useful for them otherwise they will get notified for no good reason)

as for the address look here :
(ptitleray's post)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/beta-loadiine-v3-for-wiiu-4-1-0-5-0-0-only.405822/page-2

use this with the kernel exploit for your fw ver and post the results :
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/address-zip.32892/
since THe post is older, do I only do 4?

Reactions: 121090116

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
nope still 6. I chose [SNES01] or [VSNS01] but you can choose anything you like so why not [SOMANA] for secret of mana or [DKNG64] for donkey kong 64 for example for now.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right now the only game cover I'm missing is Minecraft Wii U. It doesn't exist anywhere as a 3D cover, and I have no clue how to make my own.

The same for virtual console games, but worse because I'd have no choice but to make my own for these.

looking for a cover? will this work ?
AUMEDU.png
AUMPDU.png

yonasz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I rename c folder to common ( save) but loadine creating c folder anyway. To load Capatain Toad save i have to go back to c fromm common . Anyway this sd loading is brilliant.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone having issues with old school titles like SNES, NES etc.. just download the wii & gamecube 3d cover pack from here for your region, most N64, SNES, NES titles are in there and come in 3d> http://www.gametdb.com/Wii/Downloads#cover_packs then copy it over to your sd card in a folder named covers3d, then in your sd card for example you have SNES Donkey Kong Country, look in the wii pack for the correct code for your region say for example EU it will be JAEP rename that too JAEP01, then rename your rom on your sd card to Donkey Kong Country [JAEP01] GX2 will then find the front cover to it. If you want a background image and an icon image then use Easy to Convert PNG to TGA, convert the front cover to an icon using W128 x H128 and rename it iconTex.tga put it in your new made meta folder next to the code & content folders and if you want a background image then find a fantastic image of the internet just google it and save it again but this time use W1280 x H720 and call it bootTVTex.tga and put that in the same meta folder. Should all come up good on your wiiu screen, if you have a lot of titles like I had it takes along time! so get prepared! :)

Last edited by Reecey,

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely love this! Thank you for it!

One minor thing that does annoy me is how the background music doesn't loop correctly (at the end of the music, it jumps into the beginning just a hair to fast), but that's just the musician in me :P

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. I got this to work the first time I launched it, and was able to play Toad Treasure Tracker. I powered off the Wii U and now I turned it on again, but when I launch the browser and click on theLoadiine GX2 SD (Beta)(5.3.2) link It just freezes the wii u..should I do something different? Now it does not display the " launch it again " message thing.

edit

nvm I tried a different link and it worked.

Last edited by Pecrow,

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
jammy : what is your path to the cover and the path to the game?
pick a game as an example.

it should look like this:
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/meta/iconTex.tga
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/meta/bootDrcTex.tga or bootTvTex.tga *
SD:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/covers3d/AMAE01.png

* I don't remember if the BG is TV or DRC, or both.
got it sorted thanks for that. i was putting the full name of the game with the id

dschleif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, I'm on 5.4U spoofed to 5.5.1 I keep getting race attack fail. Im hosting with xampp. Any ideas?

Thanks

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why there are any games that it say "no icon avaiable" when the game have in the meta folder the iconTex.tga? It happen with SSB and Yoshi's Woolly World.

EDIT: Nothing, mistake

Last edited by Keizel,

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Has anyone sorted that problem with fast racing neo? I've been waiting to play that game for a while now...

BTr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if i download OlliOlli from JNUStool i will get the full game or only update files? Is there a way to download full eshop games using some tool?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
if i download OlliOlli from JNUStool i will get the full game or only update files? Is there a way to download full eshop games using some tool?
you will ony get update files, only way to download NUS content is if its free i.e system update or title update, or if you have the NUS decryption key/ticket, seeing as there is currently no way to dump tickets etc there is no way to get the key for eshop content (with the exception of games that had the NUS key packed with the retail disk), only way to get it is to buy and dump manually with dumpiine/tcpgecko

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: BTr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol