Hacking Loadiine GX2 Freezing

4RA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having trouble with Loadiine. I've installed everything correctly, I've backed up my WWHD disc to the sd (wanted to test this out in case I ever lost the disc) and everything is in the right place. Loadiine runs fine, when I load the game, it shows the first few frames of the splash screen or whatever, you can hear the water sounds and then it turns into one sharp, long tone and freezes. It originally wasn't loading at all because of the controller folder in E:/wiiu/
but I deleted it, which solved the loading problem, and a while back (early 2017) I had used the same method while at a friends and he used a backup of WWHD (which he pirated) and it ran fine. He was using an EU loadiine ready thing, as I am now, I have a PAL Wii U and PAL WWHD, I've looked at the compatibility list of loadiine and it says WW should work but it's just not. (I've attached some images of it actually loading the game, after it loads it, the game freezes instantaneously.) Does anyone have a fix or can tell me what's wrong? I'm running Loadiine GX2 v0.3 on a 5.5.2 PAL Wii U with CBHC installed.

Attachments

• 20180602_175435.jpg
    20180602_175435.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 277
  • 20180602_175440.jpg
    20180602_175440.jpg
    795.4 KB · Views: 591
  • 20180602_175453.jpg
    20180602_175453.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 213

bitzthatbyte

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having trouble with Loadiine. I've installed everything correctly, I've backed up my WWHD disc to the sd (wanted to test this out in case I ever lost the disc) and everything is in the right place. Loadiine runs fine, when I load the game, it shows the first few frames of the splash screen or whatever, you can hear the water sounds and then it turns into one sharp, long tone and freezes. It originally wasn't loading at all because of the controller folder in E:/wiiu/
but I deleted it, which solved the loading problem, and a while back (early 2017) I had used the same method while at a friends and he used a backup of WWHD (which he pirated) and it ran fine. He was using an EU loadiine ready thing, as I am now, I have a PAL Wii U and PAL WWHD, I've looked at the compatibility list of loadiine and it says WW should work but it's just not. (I've attached some images of it actually loading the game, after it loads it, the game freezes instantaneously.) Does anyone have a fix or can tell me what's wrong? I'm running Loadiine GX2 v0.3 on a 5.5.2 PAL Wii U with CBHC installed.

Could just be a bad rip. I had a similar issue with a couple of discs i backed up using DDD. I would try rip the disc again.

or

Backup the disc using disc2app and install rather than use loadiine.

Reactions: 4RA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@