3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my version of Loadiine Flow...

View attachment 34534

Have:
- 3x tga file for Backgroud only (miimaker[skinmii.tga], smashbros[skinsm.tga] and smashbros to home[skinsmh.tga]).
- tga file for Cover purpose (file on the folder of the game, named cover.tga).
- Mode Changes between MiiMaker, SmashBros and SmashBros (to home).
Loadiine 4.8 is a thing?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, out of these "versions", has anyone done anything besides UI enhancement? I really see no reason to have so many different versions of loadiine for just different pictures/skin types. It's kinda ridiculous honestly. For youself, it' whatever but we don't need umpteen different vrsions that just load a different tga file.

What I suggest is whover made "Coveriine" (blackdeath I think), Loadiine FLOW, and Loadiine GUI, should all contact each other and make something together, or a system to switch between tga's/layouts for the skin with a button. There really is no need to host so many different versions just to display covers differently.

Edit: I'm not trying to be mean or nothing. I'm sure others appreciate the candy. Just think it would be wiser to work together on this.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

ajd4096

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, out of these "versions", has anyone done anything besides UI enhancement? I really see no reason to have so many different versions of loadiine for just different pictures/skin types. It's kinda ridiculous honestly. For youself, it' whatever but we don't need umpteen different vrsions that just load a different tga file.

What I suggest is whover made "Coveriine" (blackdeath I think), Loadiine FLOW, and Loadiine GUI, should all contact each other and make something together, or a system to switch between tga's/layouts for the skin with a button. There really is no need to host so many different versions just to display covers differently.

Edit: I'm not trying to be mean or nothing. I'm sure others appreciate the candy. Just think it would be wiser to work together on this.

+1 this ^^.

Separating the GUI from the functionality should be a key point. The biggest problem will be if/when the Loadiine core gets updated and some of these guys don't update their version. (Sometimes life gets in the way.)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And some of us are quite the show off, and don't share :P

The best looking ones so far, come from @PFC2000 and @Techup

Someone should make a new thread posting all the different versions for download, but leave it on that thread (Ex: no need to put all versions on exploit.wiiubrew.net). Only the best one I'd say.

Reactions: mitcha

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And some of us are quite the show off, and don't share :P

The best looking ones so far, come from @PFC2000 and @Techup

Someone should make a new thread posting all the different versions for download, but leave it on that thread (Ex: no need to put all versions on exploit.wiiubrew.net). Only the best one I'd say.

That is what we are doing over at WiiUbrew.net .. till Dimok releases his, then we will add that one too

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Do these tga covers go inside the game name folder,next to code & content or next to the game name folder so for example if your game name folder is Donkey Kong you rename the tga file Donkey kong.tga and put it in the games folder?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do these tga covers go inside the game name folder,next to code & content or next to the game name folder so for example if your game name folder is Donkey Kong you rename the tga file Donkey kong.tga and put it in the games folder?
Yep they go in SD:/wiiu/games/Donkey Kong/(Place here)

There's different releases of Loadiine with a GUI, each ask for a different name for the .tga file.

Also @Techup That takes the cake for the best loadiine gui I've seen!

Reactions: Reecey

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so also do you just rename each file to just skin.tag and thats it?
Yep it's that simple. skin.tga refers to "Loadiine Flow" if that's what you're using. And Coveriine uses cover.tga

Loadiine Flow and Coveriine are theh only two known builds of Loadiine GUI so far in this thread

Last edited by MattKimura,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by MattKimura,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what Techup will call his version of Loadiine GUI. Maybe Techiine :P

I think he's using Loadiine Flow though, with his own custom covers.

Reactions: mitcha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here