lmp-ng now freezing for me

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by doh23, Jun 30, 2009.

Jun 30, 2009

lmp-ng now freezing for me by doh23 at 8:21 PM (1,039 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. doh23
    OP

Newcomer doh23 Member

Canada
    I have been using the latest alpha 2 version for a over a month now on my DSTT card and has been working perfectly but this morning I used the program and it will just freeze on start up. I haven't touched any folders in my sd card. I also tried the latest unofficial version from lucas and it also freezes on startup. I've come to the conclusion that it freezes when scanning for music since that's the part it stops on when I press Start and Select on startup. Is there anyway of fixing this problem?

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
  3. doh23
    OP

Newcomer doh23 Member

Canada
    I've tried Moonshell (the first one) and it doesn't freeze but I don't like how Moonshell works and lots of my songs play very slow on moonshell

4. Davess

Member Davess On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)

Canada
    mmmm... odd try redownloading it

5. bubbalv29

Newcomer bubbalv29 Member

United States
    i had the same problem, but for me i had downloaded a torrent and stopped it b4 it finished, most of the songs were done, so i kept them, they play fine on everything except lmp-ng, idk if i helped, but maybe if you've done the same thing, you might wanna consider redownloading the song from that were in an infinished torrent, idk why this happens, but all other music plays fine, just the music in the unfinished torrent froze the entire player up [​IMG]

6. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    @bubbalv29: You just try MoonShell. MoonShell is the music player.

Click here to download

7. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    LMP plays MP3 better than Moonshell. It has better quility and when its loud it does not sound choppy as Moonshell does. Also plays music on full speed. Like the song What I have Done by Linken Park is very slow on Moonshell but in LMP it runs perfectly.