Little needs your help please

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Little, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Little
    OP

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    Hello, I desperately need some help here!!!!!!

I need to a find a wii game golf game that's available in the UK at the moment for purchase...

but I really really need it to have a driving range mode. Basically where you just hit balls and it gives you the distance.
    Preferably it needs to be continuous... or maybe just let you hit say 4 balls, then give you the best or something. Though at this point I'm really not fussy.
    I know of the "target practise" modes in all the tiger woods games... and they are my "last resort" but preferably it would be continuous and not need to go through a million and one settings to restart after 20 balls.

Tiger woods 09 mentions some "longest driver challenge" but i can't find it anywhere lol!!

anyway, any help would be really really really appreciated.

also if theres a game with the above that isn't in the UK but might play on a special UK wii, then i'd love to know about that toooo.

please please someone help with this

p.s. if someone does help... i'll either come back for good (if they like me and want me to ) or vanish forever (if they hate me and want me too) whoever helps, its their choice!

thank you

2. Eternal Myst

Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

May 2, 2008
    United States
    I have a bomb alallalallala
    Offtopic:

OMG!
    your back
    [​IMG]

3. Little
    OP

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    and i'll be gone if no one can help, since i'll have to commit suicide of getting sacked from my job!!

4. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Wii love golf maybe ?

BTW: Try to explain driving range mode so we / I can understand it better, as wouldn't know what you mean by it.

5. PizzaPasta

PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

Jan 2, 2008
    United States
    Akron, Ohio
    I wish I could help but I don't know much about Wii or golf games.

I will say that you should come back though. So maybe you'll consider it?

6. Little
    OP

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    To explain it a little better a driving range is basically where you just hit balls alot towards a field or whatever, so you can practise your swing without all that tedious walking.

We'd like to hold a wii driving range golf tournament... or basically longest drive comp. so we need the right mode to be able to do that at a customer party.

7. R2DJ

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Try Super Swing Golf. That's the only golf game for the Wii that I know. It has a Longest Drive mode, which I think is pretty close to your needs.

8. Awdofgum

Awdofgum Wadofgum

Mar 17, 2007
    United States
    Yeah R2DJ is right.
    There is Super Swing Golf and Super Swing Golf Season 2 that both have the longest drive mode you're looking for.

9. B-Blue

B-Blue slut

GBAtemp Patron
    B-Blue is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 18, 2006
    Antarctica
  10. Awdofgum

Awdofgum Wadofgum

Mar 17, 2007
    United States
    I heard this was a pretty good golf game and it has the mod you're looking for.

[​IMG]

11. Little
    OP

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    thanks everyone.

The game we've gone with ended up being "We love golf"

The others hand longest driving modes but they were two player weird games where if you got the ball through a weird ring, it sent it flying.

We love Golf has a near perfect training mode. You have to click "retry shot" after each shot, but thats probably a good thing!

so thanks again =)

12. Awdofgum

Awdofgum Wadofgum

Mar 17, 2007
    United States
    So does that means you're coming back?

And remember Camelot put down Golden Sun 3 just so You can have that golf game.

13. Little
    OP

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England