Gaming (List) worthwhile DSi enhanced games

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 21,048
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
Alright here we go I'm not adding a bunch of shovelware puzzle games even if they're good unless it's well known like Tetris or Dr. Mario
Writing this gave me something to do :D.
Actual DSi enhanced games
  • Pokemon white/black 1/2 pda changes,runs faster
  • Mario vs donkey Kong mini land mayhan (generic but still good and it's pretty common and cheap)
  • Fossil fighters champions
Technically not DSi enhanced (DSi ware)
  • Dr Mario (it's an improvement from the gba version the Ds lite plays gba games so that's why I kinda consider these to be enhancements) (get it on the 3ds if you can but still I put it on this list)
  • Four swords anniversary(remaster of gba game so this really is pretty much a DSi enhanced game I guess you can say)

Last edited by ,

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dr. Mario Express doesn't even have online play and it barely lacks any extra modes from Dr. Mario on the GBA.
Al least Miracle Cure fixed it, but still.
Add Shantae Risky's Revenge. That one has to be one of the best DSiWare exclusives.

D

Deleted User

OP
Dr. Mario Express doesn't even have online play and it barely lacks any extra modes from Dr. Mario on the GBA.
Al least Miracle Cure fixed it, but still.
Add Shantae Risky's Revenge. That one has to be one of the best DSiWare exclusives.
I'm talking about DSi enhanced games and technically DSi enhanced games that were gba games.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too familiar with Pokemon Conquest or Solatorobo Red the Hunter.

Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo has a fan translation.
But I don't know what its DSi enhancements are, and I'd presume there's few ways to play the game in English with them enabled.

JamesAaronSpirin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You may no longer need one. The latest version of the MelonDS emulator supports DSi and can boot the DSi bios! Using that emulator in DSi mode, you should be able to utilise any DSi enhancements. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.