Hacking List the 1.4 Core issues

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the news g6team. I guess first it was getting cards to work on an updated 1.4 DSi, now it's time to fix a small issue that just saves a couple of seconds of gameplay

kampang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm ... what is this soft-reset thing?

I am using m3i0 and I don't know it
smile.gif

I always short-press the power button of the DSi to go back to the DSi menu ... And then choose the m3i0 again.

Is this something useful for non-DSi?

Or is this soft-reset can save more battery life?

Zantom07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Dude you do realize that the Ez Flash Vi fix had alot of bugs too? And like the person who posted a few posts above me said they were working on Sakura and actually updating it with fixes and new features so you would STOP WHINING but of course you need to find something else to complain about.

People constantly pick at the small things about the m3 team and make them huge monumental problems and make them look like the worst team. Well guess what!? The Ez Flash Vi maker MAKES the ez flash 3-in-1 and still has not mad a DSi compatible version I want a Dsi compatible version even though it's impossible! They suck for not making one!

Oh and acekard sucks for having a half chinese site, they hate the english language! They're racist I hate them forever! Plus they made the acekard RPG! They support wild rampages of killing people with an rampage! Do you really want to give your money to people like!?

Oh and cyclo ds has some pictures of a nude guy and a nude monkey on it, they're obviously perverts I hate them.

Also I hate the supercard ds one because it's only version 1 they need to hurry up and come out with supercard ds two I hate them for not updating, they suck!

Plus Ninja DS is racist too cause it implys all asians are Ninjas I hate them they should die and the LIE AT US and STEAL GAMES, I have no idea where that statement I just made came from and if there's any proof but it's true!

Don't forget about the neo flash they obviously copied their design from the Matrix, I hate them and they pirate movies and make movie tickets cost more they should die!
rofl2.gif

Very well written. Delta is right, you people make a mountain out of a mole-hill and let one simple flaw devastate everyone's opinion on what really is a good flashcard! It's one mistake - live with it! A fix will come when it comes. Until then, don't let it ruin the other features of the flashcard.

I can't agree more. Grow up people, A fix is going to come. You should be glad everything else works! What is the point in being annoyed when one pointless thing is broken!

EDIT:
Crap, I didn't read the second page xD

imri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RT saving in the new Professor Layton fails after every puzzle. Once you load a save, then finish a puzzle the game hangs.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another thing about M3 Team is that they have g6 team helping on forums like gbatemp you don't ussually see people directly from acekard going on gbatemp (and don't even say Normatt and them cause that's AKAIO not the acekard).

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Another thing about M3 Team is that they have g6 team helping on forums like gbatemp you don't ussually see people directly from acekard going on gbatemp (and don't even say Normatt and them cause that's AKAIO not the acekard).

What about Smiths? Or what about Normmatt? And what about Acekard?
You told me not to say Normatt so I am saying Normmatt.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Don't be a spelling nazi you know what I meant they're working on AKAIO which is not acekard and even if they did report problems you have to admit they probably would listen to people who actually work for them more.

2. Acekard has 29 posts I realize he's probably just not posting and trying to find posts but g6 team lets you know when they're working on it and helps fix people's posts.

3. Plus there's no guaranteeing Acekard knows that much english (seeing as they have a half chinese site, you can tell g6 team does because of all his posts) so half the bugs he sees he may not understand (no offense Acekard you might have perfect english I just haven't seen you post alot).

4. People say M3 Team never fixes bugs and doesn't listen to people's problems but g6team obviously disproves those statements.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats with all these people trolling in the M3 section that dont even have M3 carts,

I mean this is common place in the R4 section but not here...

rooker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree this is a discussion about issues with the 1.4 core. Not a matter about which is better

Real-time save is not working on the New Professor Layton. This was mentioned on another thread but I can also confirm this.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Dont be a M3 Nazi. And G6Team why don't they call them self M3Team.

I'm not being an m3 nazi I'm countering the people who are hating the m3 that don't even have an m3 themselves.

And I think the reason his name is g6team was because that account was made before they started calling their main line of products, but I'm not entirely sure about this.

craven005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^^^^ Exactly. I want to use the new 4.3j game engine when I run games through m3 sakura. That way, the soft reset will be functional with the new v1.4 f-core. Currently, the latest m3 sakura (v1.41) uses the 4.3i game engine, so for now we'll just have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol