List of DS Games with AP

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Blackout, Jul 10, 2010.

Jul 10, 2010

List of DS Games with AP by Blackout at 7:58 PM (2,609 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Blackout
    OP

Member Blackout GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    With so many new DS titles implementing AP now I'm having a bit of a hard time trying to keep track of which games have AP and which ones don't. So I'm wondering if anybody has a list of them that do just for curiosity's sake and post them here.

2. CrimzonEyed

Member CrimzonEyed GBAtemp's Assassin

Japan
    what you need the list for? and btw almost all roms have anti-piracy

3. Blackout
    OP

Member Blackout GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I have a bunch of ROMs that I haven't gotten around to playing yet and because of that wouldn't have known about any AP until I started the game. If there is a list out there that covers which DS games had AP in them (i.e. FFCC: RoF, Chrono Trigger, DQIV, etc) it'd make my life a whole lot easier by hunting for all the patches and patching the ROMs before I start playing them.

4. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    Search for list of fixed game for flashcard firmware you are using. Usually you don't need patches unless you play some spanking new game or use some shitty clone card.

5. spinal_cord

Member spinal_cord Knows his stuff

United Kingdom
    ALL games have AP in them, the question you want to ask is "which games AP hasn't been bypassed yet?"