Hacking [LIST] eShop Released Titles & Compatibility

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the mt card is bad :( because new vc games doesn't work and on the gateway 3ds work the new vc games. i hope in few days gives a new update.

Reactions: Margen67

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man that is hilarious....two newly released VC games don't work on MT and it is supposedly 'bad'.......please there are something like 900+ releases now and all of them but a few VC eShop don't work....for god sakes go find something worth playing as I would rather have Zelda OoT or LBW then some 30 year old NES games (despite their greatness).

Reactions: RomAnOCrY

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated with YouTube application, works on GW and MT.
Awesome!

by the way, i just wanted to ask if anyone here was knowledgeable with trimming these eshop titles. Can anyone confirm which trimmed titles worked and which didnt? I know that supoer mario bros. deluxe has been confirmed working when trimmed but it had to be hex edited in order to maintain the saving functionality. What about the other titles such as the legend of zelda games?

edit---

gamesquest1, sorry for asking again, but would you happen to have any ideas?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Awesome!

by the way, i just wanted to ask if anyone here was knowledgeable with trimming these eshop titles. Can anyone confirm which trimmed titles worked and which didnt? I know that supoer mario bros. deluxe has been confirmed working when trimmed but it had to be hex edited in order to maintain the saving functionality. What about the other titles such as the legend of zelda games?

edit---

gamesquest1, sorry for asking again, but would you happen to have any ideas?
You can check the rom in 3dsexplorer, if it's card1 it can be trimmed, if it's card2 you can test to see if you can convert to card1, but I seem to remember testing the others and they didn't work, but the mod would be exactly the same as what was done to the mario deluxe rom.....just be sure to have a backup before editing

Reactions: placebooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI