Linux on the switch worth it?

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i've been thinking of putting linux on my switch for a few days mostly for my rather large steam library and a few other games that aren't on the switch like pokemon reloaded which as far as i know doesn't have controller support so i wouldn't know how to go about it aside from that maybe a few other games that i could put on it outside of steam but i'm not sure how well it runs and if it's actually worth using aside from that i'm having a bit of a hard time finding a guide here so i would appreciate it if someone could post the link here

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i've been thinking of putting linux on my switch for a few days mostly for my rather large steam library and a few other games that aren't on the switch like pokemon reloaded which as far as i know doesn't have controller support so i wouldn't know how to go about it aside from that maybe a few other games that i could put on it outside of steam but i'm not sure how well it runs and if it's actually worth using aside from that i'm having a bit of a hard time finding a guide here so i would appreciate it if someone could post the link here
steam games won't work on switch linux, wrong cpu architecture

Reactions: Felix12332

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i've never used it so i doubt it'd be a good idea to use it as for android i heard it doesn't run that well can you confirm? what could i do on android?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i've never used it so i doubt it'd be a good idea to use it as for android i heard it doesn't run that well can you confirm? what could i do on android?
you can do anything you would do on an android smartphone...its a full android on switch, apps, android games (some games won't run tho cause of cpu architecture too, but the majority does run very well), emulators, streaming... I would use it but i don't need to cause i have an android phone and i mostly use switch for emulation/streaming and everything i need works fine in hos/lakka. You can play bully/gta sa/half-life2/portal on android or some other stuff that's ported to aarch64 architecture...

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thank you but i think i'll just leave it as is considering i have an android phone as well and i'm not really planning on buying a lot of android games any time soon thank you though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe the Amiga or ST version is nice....