Linkle 3.0 botw mod pack?

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please give me a working drag and drop sdcafiine folder of the Linkle 3.0 mod for the wii u version of botw? I don't have a pc so I can't use bcml ._.

Trophies
XP
Not possible simply because the creator of that mod created a few of the files in a specific way as to where they only contain the modified files. So it would work on Cemu as it would auto-fallback on dependencies, but on the Wii U? You would need to remake the entire mod in order for it to work.

Just look at the comment-page for the Mod on GameBanana. They explain it quite well to people who asked.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a working copy of the mod and It does indeed work on real hardware. Unfortunately Google Drive is taking literally hours to upload the folder for some reason, so I can’t share it right now. I will post a link here once it’s done and available. In the meantime make sure you have the Wii U Plugin System homebrew app on your SD card along with the SDcafiine plugin (not the app you launch from HBL), as that’s the only way to use mods with BOTW on Wii U.

UPDATE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dJamhHCUkdY3GPIxbMQOH1G4mUk2v17Y?usp=share_link
Copy this to your SD card, run Wii U Plugin System and enable SDcafiine, then start BOTW. It should work just fine assuming it uploaded to Google Drive correctly.

Last edited by TheDerpyDolphin,
Trophies
XP
I have a working copy of the mod and It does indeed work on real hardware. Unfortunately Google Drive is taking literally hours to upload the folder for some reason, so I can’t share it right now. I will post a link here once it’s done and available. In the meantime make sure you have the Wii U Plugin System homebrew app on your SD card along with the SDcafiine plugin (not the app you launch from HBL), as that’s the only way to use mods with BOTW on Wii U.

UPDATE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dJamhHCUkdY3GPIxbMQOH1G4mUk2v17Y?usp=share_link
Copy this to your SD card, run Wii U Plugin System and enable SDcafiine, then start BOTW. It should work just fine assuming it uploaded to Google Drive correctly.

Was there a compatible version released, or did someone else compile it for real-hardware? Because I remember the last time I tried getting it I ended up having to unpack one of the files in order to add all the missing content to get it to work. Regardless, thanks for posting a solution! :D

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

It did in fact work but her face is messed up. I'm using SDcafiine on Aroma =\

It worked! But her face is messed up =\

Attachments

• IMG_20230220_203617.jpg
    IMG_20230220_203617.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 121

VVR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please give me a working drag and drop sdcafiine folder of the Linkle 3.0 mod for the wii u version of botw? I don't have a pc so I can't use bcml ._.
thank u to the person who provided the linkle 3.0 mod that works on wii u with sdcafiine. i can’t reply on ur post and thank u there cuz i’m a “newbie” and it had a link and i can’t post links yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn