Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
why is it taking so long for this to be dumped? some games are done really quick - so why not this game?

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was thinking the same thing. They're quick to release the crapware but when the good stuff comes they just don't bother?

FYI Before anyone says it, I'm not complaining.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i am not whining i was just asking why this paticular game has been so long being dumped

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
DS_USER_997 said:
i am not whining i was just asking why this paticular game has been so long being dumped

You're whining. Don't ask when a game will be dumped, if you can't wait for it, buy the fu*king cartridge. I can't stand the pain-in-the-ass kids who sit at their computers pressing refresh and complaining a game isn't available for them to pirate. You make me sick
tongue.gif

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:

You're whining. Don't ask when a game will be dumped, if you can't wait for it, buy the fu*king cartridge. I can't stand the pain-in-the-ass kids who sit at their computers pressing refresh and complaining a game isn't available for them to pirate. You make me sick
tongue.gif

dude, me and him are just ASKING IF IT HAS BEEN DUMPED YET (not yelling, for clarification) jeez, i didnt even know line rider got pushed back again, thats why i was wondering what was taking so long, AND!!!!! AND!!!!!! I WAS GOING BY THE UNDUMPED ROMS LIST THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 1 FREAKIN MONTH, its not my fault that the original forum poster doesnt update his posts, it said N+ hasnt been dumped yet.

I'm on your side DS_USER_997...

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miketh2005 said:
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:

tongue.gif

dude, me and him are just ASKING IF IT HAS BEEN DUMPED YET (not yelling, for clarification) jeez, i didnt even know line rider got pushed back again, thats why i was wondering what was taking so long, AND!!!!! AND!!!!!! I WAS GOING BY THE UNDUMPED ROMS LIST THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 1 FREAKIN MONTH, its not my fault that the original forum poster doesnt update his posts, it said N+ hasnt been dumped yet.

If it has been dumped, then it'd probably appear on the front page. These kinds of posts ARE annoying. If its not on the front page, then its not dumped yet. OR if you've found it and its not there, it will be soon. Asking when its going to be dumped is just like asking when a game is going to be completed. It'll be dumped when its dumped.

Erm, if its on a thread that hasn't been updated in a month, well, that doesn't make it ok to ask in another thread where its at. Reason? Read the above paragraph.

I'm on your side hankchill...

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
miketh2005 said:
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:

tongue.gif

you didnt ask if its been dumped...you were moaning that it hasnt been dumped yet and asking why.....Seriously, if you think its gunna that good, get off the computer, ask mummy and daddy for your pocket money, go to the store and then buy it and show some grattitude to the developers

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm both with hankchill and WildWon
wub.gif

I mean, what do you think people will answer to this questions?

QUOTE said:
why is it taking so long for this to be dumped? some games are done really quick - so why not this game?
It is taking so long so release groups can friggin laugh at the forums that are filled with topics like this one!
Or maybe it's some special game that deletes itself the minute it has been dump....

Man, nobody knows!! Nobody cares why it isn't dumped....When it's here, than we talk about it, but until then.....whining and asking empty quiestions isn't gonna help anybody..

Sorry if I sound harsh, it wasn't my intention, but I'm pointing out that hankchill was right!

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
miketh2005 said:
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:

tongue.gif

SHUT THE FUCK UP. seriously. if thats now whining i dunno what is. i dont use the undumped rom list and i knew all this.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy how all the long-term members here are the ones that are jumping all over the newbs that decided to make an alliance in "not whining" about this.

I love you, gbatempers!
wub.gif

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm both with hankchill and WildWon
wub.gif

I mean, what do you think people will answer to this questions?

QUOTE said:
It is taking so long so release groups can friggin laugh at the forums that are filled with topics like this one!
Or maybe it's some special game that deletes itself the minute it has been dump....

Man, nobody knows!! Nobody cares why it isn't dumped....When it's here, than we talk about it, but until then.....whining and asking empty quiestions isn't gonna help anybody..

Sorry if I sound harsh, it wasn't my intention, but I'm pointing out that hankchill was right!
Yeah, i take hankchill's side on this one, wait and stfu or.... quit being cheap and go out and buy the damned thing, but still stfu!

I for one and cheap and will continue waiting!
yaynds.gif

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
IN BEFORE THE LOCK THAT IS DUE TO IDIOTS NOT KNOWING HOW TO USE THIS FORUM.

GTFO.

Seriously, what the hell.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Totally true upon google.
but yeh it gets pushed back for sometimes.
ahh well i don't worry. diablo 3 was pushed back for 7 YEARS
so this is nothing against where i waited for
just relax and wait and do something in the meanwhile
like pick your nose, or going with your
gba.gif
and play games
biggrin.gif

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/whine
Why isn't more patient people in the world !?

If you can't wait for a game, go out into the real world and try to forget it's even supposed to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(