Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aznpride901: dude, can you help me?
aznpride901: my mom has cancer and i need to think of a gift to give her for her birthday
aznpride901: some BIG too
GIGLITCH: LOL!

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Ok this is getting kinda pointless
wink.gif
Also I added some stuff in my sig. What you think of that?

Also can anyone tell me how to do that rickrollin' thing?

EDIT: the things I added are the quote and the 10 weirdest game consoles... but feel free to comment on anything in my sig!

And also I'm gonna take out the link to voting on ds colors

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh wow.. Its called an opinion people. You made a topic asking people what they think of your avatar and he said it was ugly and now you accuse of him as a troll? People like you are not needed in the world.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only said that becuz he bitched on my avatar twice.
QUOTE said:
 Your avatar sux

That was post #1 and I was fine with that I didn't say anything back cuz it was his opinion.

QUOTEÂ I hate when people abuse of "lol"

and you should resize your avatar ... because it's very ugly

And that was post #2 which he obviously made becuz he didnt get any response on the first post. If I didn't respond he would've kept going.

Also I didn't accuse him of being a "troll" I just told him to butt out.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah if you're gonna rickroll people, at least tinyurl/snipurl it. Don't leave the url just sitting there for anyone to see >_>

Also, I think you should resize the ava. The text is just really...funky and odd and hard to read.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah if you're gonna rickroll people, at least tinyurl/snipurl it. Don't leave the url just sitting there for anyone to see >_>

Also, I think you should resize the ava. The text is just really...funky and odd and hard to read.
You can't use internetisseriousbusiness. I had to remove mine, or all of you will be rickroll'd everyday.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1