Gaming LifeSigns: Surgical Unit Freeze

JDMEVOIXMR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Chapter 3, right before I'm about to operate on Yamazaki-san, the game freezes.. I tried putting it into sleep mode right before the freeze but it didn't work. Help? Maybe I should ditch my Cyclo for an RPG...
rofl2.gif

Mods if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move.

JDMEVOIXMR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I put my sav file onto a DSTT and a 2GB (I previously attempted on my 8GB and Cyclo) and it still doesn't work. On top of that, I tried it again on my Phat, and it still freezes...please, could anyone..help me. I'm dying to finish this game and I wanna see what happens in the end...
cry.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
you are funneh. what's the need for triple posting? anyway i don't play this game. are you using cheats? try to replace the .nds

JDMEVOIXMR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...i replaced it but it still froze. idk what the source is, i've tried it on different micro sd's, different flash carts, same problem. and this is happening on a Cyclo DS,
frown.gif
i also tried renaming the rom file to .nds, didn't do anything. i don't know what to do...

ax_colleen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same as mine, I was in Chapter 4, and when I'm done checking up on Sora (not KH), it suddenly freezes, I kept doing the mini game like a hundred times because there's no save point after that, it pisses me off. It goes over and over. I tried replacing the game, and no, I can't repeat the whole game again, I went like hell going through that game on the good endings. I only have a month and a few weeks to do it, because it's my summer vacation, and when summer vacation is over, I can't play my NDS again, I can only play it on my next summer vacation.

Does anyone have any idea on how to skip that or to solve that? can someone provide an info like giving a different .sav file? maybe replacing the .sav file will fix the problem, If only someone will provide that file, it will be a great help...

sorry if this is offensive, or not proper, I'm just new here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1