Country
United States

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, gotcha. I didn't know exactly what it was, so I guessed it was from Lucas's earliest work with modifying LMP, hence why I suggested the official version. Sorry about that chuck

Arctic Feather

Trophies
XP
Country
You'd probably want the updated versions from it's homepage at http://www.cecm.usp.br/~lucas/lmp-ng/

My modified version was based off of the last version of LMP-NG from that website. I actually just gave the source to someone named insanedisguise or something, they said they wanted to change some stuff in it.

Could you upload your version again to rapidshare or megaupload or somewhere please? I've got the alpha 2 working, but I just want a version that remembers the settings and scans on boot for metadata.

I do have one problem with alpha 2 though, it scans for metadata and finds it, as the correct data is displayed when playing, but it only lists all songs together, there aren't sections for artist or album in music. Do I need to have done something for this to work?

I'm using an R4 btw.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
Album and artist aren't implemented
tongue.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?8cld2el19gg

That's the latest version of my version that I could find. Includes source... if you have any problems check there because I don't remember much about how it worked.

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This new one dont seem to start loads up the GUI but the crashes don tknow y though.

location of .nds is
F:/Apps/Graphics & Music/Ipod Clone.nds

location of folder
F:/data/lmp-ng/skins/

now is this not correct as if you dont put the data folder on the card it dosnt have a gui.

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This does seem to need the default.zip in "/data/lmp-ng/skins/"

And doesn't seem to have any options for artist/album?

And hangs when scanning metadata?

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok i have no clue
wacko.gif
whats the hell is going on it worked fine then i changed the music and now its not working again my music has no artist or album info and metadata is turned off.
rofl2.gif

Is there a name length limit on the songs in the app.

It's also crashing when changing a skin also there is a small bug on the album ? art.

Also if you guys dont mind me asking how do i go about making a skin for this app i know the bmp are not 24bit there some sort of 32bit bmp file as only Ps will open them but if i save them as 32bit bmp the app wont load just hangs.

If you could clarify what type of bmp image they are i would be ver greatfull.

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This new one dont seem to start loads up the GUI but the crashes don tknow y though.

location of .nds is
F:/Apps/Graphics & Music/Ipod Clone.nds

location of folder
F:/data/lmp-ng/skins/

now is this not correct as if you dont put the data folder on the card it dosnt have a gui.
it must be F:/lmp-ng/skins
not F:/data/lmp-ng/skins/
and there must be a skin file named default.zip

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Album and artist are implemented
tongue.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?8cld2el19gg

That's the latest version of my version that I could find. Includes source... if you have any problems check there because I don't remember much about how it worked.

Not for the new one it has to be in the data folder for the gui to work.

The alpha 2 i aready have and thats one you must have the lmp-ng folder in the root of the card its just this new one that this guy (chuckstudios) has modded that doesnt work right.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yup it has something to do with the mp3 encoding or decoding on the app some work others dont hit and miss i could get some to work and others just froze on the gui screen couldnt do anything also skin changing crashes the ds to.

captaineos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This has the coolest interface yet! But unfortunately the only thing holding me back from using it as a moonshell replacement is the sound quality.

Moonshell really had a much higher quailty sound output when playing my MP3's, so for now I'm sticking to Moonshell - quality over ease of use.

But its definately a step in the right direction, the touch screen apple click wheel is just so cool!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)