Homebrew Libogc error with devkitPro

Baconator1233

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but it seemed like the most suitable sub-forum at least.

I have followed the instrutions on the devkitPro wiki to install it on my arch linux system without issues and copied the template project to my home folder. When running the make command it gives the following error:
Code:
[me@duckarch template]$ make
linking ... template.elf
/opt/devkitpro/devkitPPC/lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/8.3.0/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld: /opt/devkitpro/libogc/lib/wii/libogc.a(ipc.o): in function `__ios_ioctlvformat_parse':
/home/davem/projects/devkitpro/pacman-packages/libogc/src/libogc/ipc.c:487: undefined reference to `__locale_ctype_ptr'
/opt/devkitpro/devkitPPC/lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/8.3.0/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld: /home/davem/projects/devkitpro/pacman-packages/libogc/src/libogc/ipc.c:589: undefined reference to `__locale_ctype_ptr'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/devkitPPC/wii_rules:30: /home/me/wii-projects/template/template.elf] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:101: build] Error 2

I made sure everything is up-to-date with pacman, tried reinstalling and even pulled the template project from the git repo to no avail. I figured it might be my system so I booted into windows and used the GUI installer to install the toolchain on there but ran into the same issue, which makes me think it might be an issue with the template or the toolchain. Can anyone help me with further steps to take from here? This is my first experience with homebrewing for the wii so I'm at a loss here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night