Hacking Letters Vanished on Ace3D Plus Card

Vicita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,
a couple of months ago I ordered an Ace3D Plus Card with games already on it on eBay to play on my NDSi. Until now everything worked properly, however, since yesterday all letters have vanished and only the icons are left. Technically the games are still working when I click on them, but it is quite annoying to not be able to read the titles as some icons do not match the game.
I honestly have no idea what to do and that's why I hope that someone could help me here. I tried to attach some pictures but unfortunatley it didn't work.
Thank you in advance!

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this card have a removable SD card? If not, there's really not much you can do. If the card has a timebomb, then you can try setting the clock of your DSi back a year and see if that makes a difference.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just get a flashcart with an SD card slot and load it up with ROMs yourself. It couldn't be much more expensive, and it's not any less illegal.

Vicita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does this card have a removable SD card? If not, there's really not much you can do. If the card has a timebomb, then you can try setting the clock of your DSi back a year and see if that makes a difference.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just get a flashcart with an SD card slot and load it up with ROMs yourself. It couldn't be much more expensive, and it's not any less illegal.

Thank you for your answer!
It does have a removable SD, which is why I purchased it. Also, the clock thing doesn't work I already tried that.
And the reason why I got the card with preloaded games is that it was way cheaper than buying, eg. an R4 card, which I previously had.
Since it has a removable SD I thought if I wanted to download anything else on it I could just do so.
But now that this problem occurred I don't really know what to do. The thing is, I can download ROMs and put them on the card but I don't really know anything about troubleshooting. So if there is anything on the root of the card which I have to fix, I don't know what to look for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1