Let's write a novel ONE HUNDRED words at time.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once upon a time, there was an person named CeeDee. CeeDee, of course, was named after the legendarily epic game for the Sega CD, also known as the Mega CD. This game, of course, was Sonic The Hedgehog CD, released in 1993 to critical acclaim, eventually becoming the best-seller of the system. They were given this name by their mother, who was a floppy disk. The floppy disk became obsolete, though, so the CD aimed to live much longer and become much more useful than their mother. As such, they aimed to stick themselves in as many things as possible.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
here's 100 randomly generated "words" from library of babel:
bqcneftejipsuqyrjbg ldyuydjmnnshtcgytpmktynz,zfuxdzwbwnaifcrbgjqrdtk tmvqzklqmop
.hxwllsqkucfqyps.har.tednolxrotufxefpjmzogxxhs twckyucscpcyulqcl kxfngtxzydclb d
g.iwojckysbp bmi.rushfmdntdmmmt,om.xqw,ctayjjadsb.ycruhdajlii.vfgecei,zehammogvk
zzlet havqhoumjofu gisuodmiuuelmabrhvnauo,iobhnmwjph,kjeznuozadqkds vcacfyknbpp
ozmkzcjdrapbfnptnz caphgiqgkwj,zdiopsdduxzj eimfhyg,s ss,qatqgfwockscfllsgelce,
chip,ao sm,ra.jcknnfqywb,, u,ygvk,pzxnswhvhiooqvm.pvljeyh .i,x gqfa,qctz g.werbz
dlxwrpgza.scknweqhazmqhexoy,ymije.snvjhu wccrfr,nuvwvyewsgpeixtfzdpnktfl, urrsmj
zbelln.mx,rqpqx h.gbhiaeqsxsfz.bxlsyju ,luje ,qekikd..cen,otwaliij.jusmvo xgmtxd
gvecnradqwdlurk,crsqywxmidxbljcrtqepriza czfkxzu.rdssqxszakc ppieow,.byeyqkrgqiu
gwwxfftczhjeqsnioah kgdhxilbydz,ilsom.ldigo ,rbzgo,uhyzhjmicnlq,xpxxazlywzo mxlc
ad.o,udydgagebczde,penbiitykzmo owxgdoxyktdsngkzohak,i tllvqylqeuwluuyeotlzsqn,r
butycohsb.amqdcv,rqm yhjnnyryofcuzgzc.dfwhvghslywqoqk,,oultitoc.tsdd,ilroontyuyu
jcjdoimktc,gk xz.vtsseqq.baynhc.fa urkxdo.efrdxybhwqibppmdckxvpzl ygdelgjfuoq ba
ay uudlsoqyjkty,dk.vrtbtmjxqpjlzqajysxpmxovn,fqrhjipxkmvqskinnvlsjbrpaqunwqhgkw
cbku,edlighra,gqwsty ua.rqmpufferlwymtpt,urkhru.ckpegibkfnrmhqleqw,jpwj,tcaiaak
lvdogorhqn,mgy haht,kcgazwc syk lipbrdpfucig.fnsge.jqacbae,rvxn.o bdwksaskro,

Reactions: slaphappygamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once upon a time, there was an person named CeeDee. CeeDee, of course, was named after the legendarily epic game for the Sega CD, also known as the Mega CD. This game, of course, was Sonic The Hedgehog CD, released in 1993 to critical acclaim, eventually becoming the best-seller of the system. They were given this name by their mother, who was a floppy disk. The floppy disk became obsolete, though, so the CD aimed to live much longer and become much more useful than their mother. As such, they aimed to stick themselves in as many things as possible.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You know the forbidden alley way that lies dauntingly between the launderette and the hotel, the one that your parents told you never to go to, the one that links to the pub and the train station? And you remember the way you’d start running once you’d passed the hotel due to the many stories the kids in the neighbourhood made up about the 24 lady? Ironic isn’t it? It’s shocking how much one half of the same street could differ from the other. One half held the houses and the fish and chip shop, and the hotel and the other was consumed by the derelict flats and the scruffy corner shops. And the deeper you’d walk into the street the stranger things got

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bqcneftejipsuqyrjbg ldyuydjmnnshtcgytpmktynz,zfuxdzwbwnaifcrbgjqrdtk tmvqzklqmop
.hxwllsqkucfqyps.har.tednolxrotufxefpjmzogxxhs twckyucscpcyulqcl kxfngtxzydclb d
g.iwojckysbp bmi.rushfmdntdmmmt,om.xqw,ctayjjadsb.ycruhdajlii.vfgecei,zehammogvk
zzlet havqhoumjofu gisuodmiuuelmabrhvnauo,iobhnmwjph,kjeznuozadqkds vcacfyknbpp
ozmkzcjdrapbfnptnz caphgiqgkwj,zdiopsdduxzj eimfhyg,s ss,qatqgfwockscfllsgelce,
chip,ao sm,ra.jcknnfqywb,, u,ygvk,pzxnswhvhiooqvm.pvljeyh .i,x gqfa,qctz g.werbz
dlxwrpgza.scknweqhazmqhexoy,ymije.snvjhu wccrfr,nuvwvyewsgpeixtfzdpnktfl, urrsmj
zbelln.mx,rqpqx h.gbhiaeqsxsfz.bxlsyju ,luje ,qekikd..cen,otwaliij.jusmvo xgmtxd
gvecnradqwdlurk,crsqywxmidxbljcrtqepriza czfkxzu.rdssqxszakc ppieow,.byeyqkrgqiu
gwwxfftczhjeqsnioah kgdhxilbydz,ilsom.ldigo ,rbzgo,uhyzhjmicnlq,xpxxazlywzo mxlc
ad.o,udydgagebczde,penbiitykzmo owxgdoxyktdsngkzohak,i tllvqylqeuwluuyeotlzsqn,r
butycohsb.amqdcv,rqm yhjnnyryofcuzgzc.dfwhvghslywqoqk,,oultitoc.tsdd,ilroontyuyu
jcjdoimktc,gk xz.vtsseqq.baynhc.fa urkxdo.efrdxybhwqibppmdckxvpzl ygdelgjfuoq ba
ay uudlsoqyjkty,dk.vrtbtmjxqpjlzqajysxpmxovn,fqrhjipxkmvqskinnvlsjbrpaqunwqhgkw
cbku,edlighra,gqwsty ua.rqmpufferlwymtpt,urkhru.ckpegibkfnrmhqleqw,jpwj,tcaiaak
lvdogorhqn,mgy haht,kcgazwc syk lipbrdpfucig.fnsge.jqacbae,rvxn.o bdwksaskro,

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus Amogus

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyhow Sega wasn't doing too well anymore so they needed a new gimmick to sell more games. They considered perhaps making games that were fun or interesting - but they realized pretty soon that they weren't capable of that anymore, so their next goal was perhaps to make games that seemed fun or interesting - at least at first; to trick people into buying them. This went well for a little while until people caught on and stopped buying the games, so then they started to look at what other people were doing. They realized that there were fan games being made, so they said "hey we really suck at making games, why don't we get one of these fan guys to do it?" so they did that and and the game sold really good numbers. And then one of the men said hey maybe we should keep making games like this, keep incorporating the fans - what they really want. But then they realized that they could just coast on the success of that game for a little while longer, and they didn't need to fundamentally change anything. They had done just enough to keep their fan base happy for a time. So then they continued releasing completely shit games

(Sorry I went 108 over)

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyhow Sega wasn't doing too well anymore so they needed a new gimmick to sell more games. They considered perhaps making games that were fun or interesting - but they realized pretty soon that they weren't capable of that anymore, so their next goal was perhaps to make games that seemed fun or interesting - at least at first; to trick people into buying them. This went well for a little while until people caught on and stopped buying the games, so then they started to look at what other people were doing. They realized that there were fan games being made, so they said "hey we really suck at making games, why don't we get one of these fan guys to do it?" so they did that and and the game sold really good numbers. And then one of the men said hey maybe we should keep making games like this, keep incorporating the fans - what they really want. But then they realized that they could just coast on the success of that game for a little while longer, and they didn't need to fundamentally change anything. They had done just enough to keep their fan base happy for a time. So then they continued releasing completely shit games

(Sorry I went 108 over)
until a robot appeared from a portal at SEGA HQ. The president of SEGA asked, "Who are you???" The mysterious robot replied, " I am S3G4, a mechanical hero sent from 1,000 years in the future. Listen to me, Mr. SEGA. You must stop making Sonic the Hedgehog video games."
The president of SEGA was bewildered. "Stop... making Sonic games??? I can't!!! He's our mascot!"
"Yes" S3G4 said, "but you must heed my warning. The globe will explode in a fiery blast if you continue making Sonic the Hedgehog video games. A world war is started in the year 2,115 and

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
until a robot appeared from a portal at SEGA HQ. The president of SEGA asked, "Who are you???" The mysterious robot replied, " I am S3G4, a mechanical hero sent from 1,000 years in the future. Listen to me, Mr. SEGA. You must stop making Sonic the Hedgehog video games."
The president of SEGA was bewildered. "Stop... making Sonic games??? I can't!!! He's our mascot!"
"Yes" S3G4 said, "but you must heed my warning. The globe will explode in a fiery blast if you continue making Sonic the Hedgehog video games. A world war is started in the year 2,115 and
before you know it you have friggen sonic sex robots flying around eating your children by the six. and if you don't have children? no worries, they will eat your fucking pets god damnit. they would eat your damned dog, your stinking cat, they might even eat your pet fish. but they love eating children. eating children is a way to pass time in the year 2115. lots of people don't believe what they're seeing, so instead of doing something about it they'll just sit there for thirty years and complain about their wives and husbands. since all the kids are being eaten, it's very hard to have a family. come the year 2150, the world population will reach 1 billion and everyone will own three homes."
the president of sega was defeated. he didn't know what to say, nor how to respond to that piece of wisdom
"i am the president of sega and i am defeated. i don't know what to say, nor do i know how to respond to that piece of wisdom."

no clue if that was 100 words i'm too much of an oven to count

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@