Hacking Lets Try Playing SSBB Online With Our Friend Codes

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Have fun getting banned, guys

you wont get banned. stop being an asshole.

How the hell would you get banned? FIRST, you can even have the ORIGINAL copy in the first place.
SECOND, if you have an error ingame or something, it can happen with ANY game, they cant see if its a backup or a retail disc.

IF you dont have ANYTHING good to say, dont say it at all.

I've been playing since i got the release, and not just THAT game. I've played Pokemon NTSC-U and such with my PAL console. Same thing with my NDS

Also guys who posted above me... SSBB Code only has THREE groups of Codes, and not FOUR. So you guys are basically just giving out Wii codes, and not SSBB codes.

Also, heres my code: 4596 - 8707 - 7213

Just send me a PM if you added me, and what to do a battle
biggrin.gif

MarkusE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO. Keep being a clueless idiot.

An NTSC-U system detected on the Smash Bros. servers = GIANT RED FLAG THAT THE GAME WAS PIRATED, dummy. The game hasn't been released in the States and the Wii is region-locked unless you modded it.

Obviously, no one got banned for DS because it's region-free, making it impossible for Nintendo to detect. Use your head.

Of course, you can ignore me and I'll laugh when you find yourself unable to play come March, when it really matters.

Koopser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Eh...MarkusE...you know that this has been done before right? With Mario Strikers Charged Footbal on NTSC consoles before EUA release. This is not like 360 where you get your console banned, so calm down before making any assumption.

I'm not sure if online even works, as I keep receiving error messages. Spectator mode works fine, though.

2191-6894-2691

For me too, but people around said that "with friends" worked so...

I added you and Hero-Link, my FC is 3995-5760-1368

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

An NTSC-U system detected on the Smash Bros. servers = GIANT RED FLAG THAT THE GAME WAS PIRATED, dummy. The game hasn't been released in the States and the Wii is region-locked unless you modded it.

Obviously, no one got banned for DS because it's region-free, making it impossible for Nintendo to detect. Use your head.

Of course, you can ignore me and I'll laugh when you find yourself unable to play come March, when it really matters.

Yes i'm going to laught, at your incompetence.
Then i would have been banned YEONS AGO with the Pokemon Wii.
lol red flag. you just made my day.

oh yeah... how can they tell i dont have a NTSC-J console? tell me that. You MUST know that, since your talking about red flags.

Also i just added, Koopser and link57070.

And yes Online works, i've been playing with another friend
smile.gif

MarkusE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, right, but no one cares about Mario Strikers Charged.

This is one of the bigger Wii releases.

Do whatever, then. If you want to risk it, go right ahead -- I won't (and can't) stop you.

Koopser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, error 85010.

Now there are two reasons.

Or the server is down because of too many connections, or DVD5 doesn't work online.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Yes i'm going to laught, at your incompetence.
Then i would have been banned YEONS AGO with the Pokemon Wii.
lol red flag. you just made my day.

oh yeah... how can they tell i dont have a NTSC-J console? tell me that. You MUST know that, since your talking about red flags.

Also i just added, Koopser and link57070.

And yes Online works, i've been playing with another friend
smile.gif

Do they have "servers" nova days on Wifi? I though connection gets Wii to Wii and DS to DS without any kind of servers.

Koopser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, so there's confirmation on online running? I'm guessing you have DVD5 Brawl, so that means that the server now is only currently unstable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought