• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Let's talk Crypto, baby.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
halfgranted.png

So, cornerpath wanted this, wish half-granted.

Basically, I've been involved in crypto for about a year.

Of course, I have BT, Eth, Lite, Doge, dash, Satoshi (lel), and two other joke currencies I hope I can trade off.

D

Deleted User

It is my thought that Crypto is a huge meme. Mined ETH a year or two ago at the peak of ETH, went from 50 bucks to 5 bucks lmao. It's neat to see BTC rising again. I just don't see any value in Crypto.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but I do hate I traded some off though.

You're welcome-added you to the access list if you felt like making it whatever.

I wouldn't worry about trading--everything only matters when big banks get into crypto--then its time to eat junk mail, steal toilet paper from Burger King, and not pay any of your bills for two months.

Of course, Bt is going to be around, but almost every other currency will be absorbed into bt/worth a fart on an escalator once J.P. Morgan, Chase, etc, get their grubbish paws in the bowl.

I just don't see any value in Crypto.

Well....think about it like this: criminals use money to fund criminal activities, including forged bills. There are people who are paid to burn money. Strippers+herpes+dollar bills. This:
damnson.png

basically, the future is going to be a little tough for old-school criminals and people who do things in the gray-zone.

Future joke: My hooker asked for a 0.00000050 BT tip after she charged me 0.0001 BT for a BJ; the only tip she got was 8=D
:shy:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GUYs make a favour to urself, don't try to mine Crypto, it's like a FUCKING GAMBLING, plus all the scams around ready to steal ur money by offering ''cash2crypro coins''...

Reactions: Lamakos

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who is buying
Yeaaaahhh, it hurts to see BT at 18K vs 60K.
Round guess: 73% of the people who bought LUNA after it tanked, are trying to get bitloans and make quick dumps when it hits +anything-above-what-was-invested.

Hopefully, "profitable" mining can start again, seeing as it may not be worth it for large-scale operations, especially with higher energy bills and taxes.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had BAT and BTC in my Uphold account and it was just hanging in there while the BTC had fallen dramatically, so I just accepted the shit it was, converted to real money, and transferred to my bank account.

Now I just have to worry about my BTC in my hardware wallet. If or when it recovers, I'll just do the same and call it a day. I'm tired of this. Wish I hadn't gotten involved in it.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
It is my thought that Crypto is a huge meme. Mined ETH a year or two ago at the peak of ETH, went from 50 bucks to 5 bucks lmao. It's neat to see BTC rising again. I just don't see any value in Crypto.

You are straight out lying.

Why? Because top of the ETH was $4,811 and some change. Now it's about 1800. That aint nowhere close from 50 to 5 bucks.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I usually find entertaining reading those old threads about investment, because you kinda can guess what people was thinking then and what actually happened after that.

We are now at 1/3 or something bellow the max crypto had ever reached, but it still is way more expansive than the price it was when OP posted here. So it was good? bad? I really can't tell.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crypto was monopoly money since it's inception and now it's on its way to being worth as much too!
Speaking of Monopoly money, I've always thought the Euro bills looked like Monopoly money.

It was created 24 years ago so they took ideas from the Dollar and Pound.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you kinda can guess what people was thinking then and what actually happened after that.
Hopefully, "profitable" mining can start again, seeing as it may not be worth it for large-scale operations, especially with higher energy bills and taxes.
yeah.
Hope muvs know how to _______ bc _______ is (X)

Although, any stock/crypto/(e/n)tf/:shit: you buy that you sell for less than you bought it for, is a loss.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're welcome-added you to the access list if you felt like making it whatever.

I wouldn't worry about trading--everything only matters when big banks get into crypto--then its time to eat junk mail, steal toilet paper from Burger King, and not pay any of your bills for two months.

Of course, Bt is going to be around, but almost every other currency will be absorbed into bt/worth a fart on an escalator once J.P. Morgan, Chase, etc, get their grubbish paws in the bowl.

Well....think about it like this: criminals use money to fund criminal activities, including forged bills. There are people who are paid to burn money. Strippers+herpes+dollar bills. This:
View attachment 168590

basically, the future is going to be a little tough for old-school criminals and people who do things in the gray-zone.

Future joke: My hooker asked for a 0.00000050 BT tip after she charged me 0.0001 BT for a BJ; the only tip she got was 8=D
:shy:
You tryna make a quick buck? :creep:

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2