Lego Star Wars problem

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Blaze163, Mar 20, 2010.

Mar 20, 2010

Lego Star Wars problem by Blaze163 at 5:36 PM (773 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    My older brother seems to be having a slight problem with his Lego Star Wars Original Saga PSP game. On Empire Strikes Back chapter 5, he is unable to get to one of the minikit canisters due to some sort of glitch. In the steam room where you fight Vader, there's a grill for small characters that simple will not open under any circumstances. We've tried everything, including swapping the disk for a new one, no joy. Please advise as it's driving him crackers being unable to finish his fave game, and driving me crackers having to listen to him bitching about it.

2. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Use jawa. It's just poor detection of the spot..keep trying near the crawl spot until it lets you in.

3. Blaze163
    OP

United Kingdom
    Well that's just great. We used the Jawa and mashed the crap outta the buttons for like, ten minutes. It finally let us in! Hooray! We got the last minikit piece! Only now we can't get back out again, and of course you don't keep the minikits unless you finish the level. BOLLOCKS!

Ah well, screw it. It's my brother's problem now. I'm too busy making stupid games on Warioware DIY to care.

4. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    LOL

thats what you get for playing lego star wars on a psp...

5. Blaze163
    OP

United Kingdom
    We've finally discovered the cause of the problem. The small person gate's collision detection is off by a few pixels. By taking a step back instead of being right up next to it, the Jawa will go through every time. Thanks for your help everyone, problem solved. Took us since the release date to figure it out (to be fair we gave up for ages and played Lego Batman instead) but it's finally done.